John Moore Reveals Military Knowledge Of Civilization-Ending Global Event

Barry Warmkessel

Aug 4, 2021, 3:06:23 AM8/4/21
to Dark Star

Well, he is almost right. What John Moore calls ‘Planet X’, I call the B comet swarm. Nigiri is the historical name of a comet swarm.  But Earth is headed towards a major disaster no matter who announces it. John Moore is a White House Advisor. The cat is now out of the bag.

E.L.E. – EXTINCTION LEVEL EVENT – MILITARY KNOWLEDGE OF CIVILIZATION-ENDING GLOBAL EVENT

No fear porn nor doom and gloom. John Moore is interviewed by Mike Adams (naturalnews.com) and reveals military knowledge of civilization-ending global event.

You may have heard about the Planet-X, some call it: Niburu or Nibiru. The planet with her own trajectory, moving from another solar system into our solar system. The invisible-visible planet. And you may have heard the rumors that this planet is about to approach Earth and this can cause severe Earth changes.

It doesn't matter whether you believe in a flat Earth, a spherical Earth or Crater Earth. The interview with John Moore is important for everybody. Various details and examples are presented in this interview, which will connect many dots and links for you. Why it doesn't matter in what type Earth you believe? Because the cabal or whatever you want to call them, are able to do all kinds of weather modifications, including Earth quakes, tornados and more severe weather events. You know the usual suspects: H.A.A.R.P., EISCAT, satellite based Direct Energy Weapons and so on. Besides that: the stories about another planet approaching Earth is quiet old and possibly based on reality.

What about the Earth dome hypothesis? If there's a huge dome over Earth, then we can really go to space and space objects can't hit us? People going into space is something questionable. We have seen the wires on Astronaut's, when watching some NASA videos, but where going a bit off topic here. Just don't be surprised if some billionaire in 'space' announces first contact with an Extra Terrestrial race.
Or the Earth is hit by cataclysms while they are in 'space'. It's always a good idea to prep for whatever.

As if all the chaos on Earth is not enough: the renegade Planet-X is approaching Earth and may cause mass mayhem.
The chaos may be well organized and orchestrated. There's a reason why so many people talk about: Plandemics and the kill shot or: clotshot. Watch the interview with John Moore by Mike Adams from naturalnews.com.“

BTW, here is my view of the physics of the Impending Catastrophe:

VULCAN REVEALED

A Dangerous New Jovian Sized Body In Our Solar System

Madam Blavatsky postulated this solar body's existence around 1877 and named it 'Vulcan'. Astronomer Forbes found three of this body's orbital parameters in 1880. This work details its mass and orbital parameters (found in 2002-2004) and they matched Forbes' values within measurement error. Vulcan casts objects from Kuiper Belt into 3:2 resonate Sun grazing orbits (~3313 year) where they break up forming meteor or comet swarms. Fragments from these swarms sometimes hit Earth causing significant weather changes. Paleo-climatological data from more than thirty related impacts have been identified from tree ring and ice core data spanning the past 15,000 years. This data, added to others, lead to 4 different measurements independently verifying Vulcan’s orbital period (of ~4969 years).”

KEEP LOOKING UP.

Jolene Rae Harrington

Aug 4, 2021, 3:18:09 PM8/4/21
to yari...@hotmail.com, Dark Star

Mike Adams is not a reliable source. And an ELE is happening right before our eyes: It's called climate change, and it's accelerating at a rate that's scaring the bejeezus out of scientists, governments, etc. IMHO, the timing of the current "Fauxclosure" being engineered right now is connected. (I guess chemtrails didn't really protect our atmosphere the way it was supposed to.)

Brace for impact -- one way or another.