Gene editing is the path to colonising other planets

Andy Lloyd

Jul 18, 2021, 12:29:11 PM7/18/21
to Dark Star Planet X
Genetics Professor Chris Mason has recently written a book about how we can make ourselves biologically ready to live on alien worlds - through planned Gene Editing.  Does any of this sound familiar??

"[Chris Mason] argued genetic engineering was a “duty we have not only to ourselves, but to all creatures” to ensure the survival of life.

The geneticist, who previously worked on a Nasa study of identical twin astronauts Scott and Mark Kelly, said research into the impact of space travel on DNA had provided valuable insight into how to protect humans for future life away from Earth.

He outlined how genetic engineering could allow humans to overcome the challenges settling on another planet posed, for instance allowing humans to produce their own amino acids or nutrients.

Prof Mason said his multi-stage proposal included plans for a “generation ship”, where people live and die in the same spacecraft on their way towards a new world, by the year 2500."

MK23666

Jul 19, 2021, 9:19:19 PM7/19/21
to Dark Star Planet X
Yep, change the vessel/vehicle/container to suit the environment. There is a recent movie on Netflix about this topic called "The Titan"

I have read several UFO abduction books in the past 30-40 years that have noted the Greys calling their bodies a vessel or container, and stating that the hybrids are meant to make living here among us easier for us and them. Some have suggested that the Grey body type is better suited for space travel, or at least places where gravity is lower than  on Earth. For some reason cattle (and other animals) mutilations come to mind.
Gene Editing could be that.

There is even a passage in the Bible (1 Corinthians 15:47-57) where Paul speaks of us getting new incorruptible bodies in the New Kingdom/ New World after Jesus' return.
Gene Editing could be that.

Alan Cornette

Jul 19, 2021, 10:18:32 PM7/19/21
to Mark Keller, dark-star-planet-x
I also believe we must alter our genes to survive in space - traveling in a vehicle weightless is a larger problem than first thought unless we have some way to "warp" time in order to get to Mars in an hour or two or faster. That may be "given" to us by our visitors. Al C.

Andy Lloyd

Jul 20, 2021, 1:37:13 PM7/20/21
to Mark Keller, dark-star-planet-x, alanco...@gmail.com
Good points, both.  After I posted here, I did think about whether the Anunnaki would have used this technology on themselves to better sustain themselves on Earth (or, at least, their offspring).  Perhaps why they interbred.  Humans were already adapted to life here, of course, just needed a bit of a boost to the old white matter (although when I think of some of those making the decisions in this country right now, I wonder whether they actually succeeded with that!!).

Many thanks,

Andy

Jul 20, 2021, 7:23:05 PM7/20/21
to Dark Star Planet X
Yep, they may also need to engineer a skin that helps protect themselves from the harsh radiation out there in space as well. That makes me wonder about the depiction of blue, green, red and pink skinned gods. Have they altered their genes to survive the radiation from our sun or is it that way because they come from a place where that skin color is more suitable for their star ... or are they wearing a skin covering like a sun screen? In one of Whitley Strieber's books on "aliens" he recalled encountering very dark blue skinned, short and stout aliens who told him that in their past they used to have the skin color of the Black people on Earth. The alien smiled when it told him they chose that dark blue skin color, because it was better for them or better looking to them (I can't remember which).
Gene Editing could do that.

There are also some alien autopsy reports that have concluded certain types of Greys have skin that produce energy/food for them like leaves do for plants. The fluids in the alien body have something similar to chlorophyll flowing in it and they emit a smell like sulfur or ammonia.
Gene Editing could do that.

Adaline Incredulous

Jul 21, 2021, 9:54:32 AM7/21/21
to DSgroup
Humans have no business colonizing other planets, until they learn to take care of this one.

Andy Lloyd

Jul 21, 2021, 10:39:07 AM7/21/21
to DSgroup, mini.m...@gmail.com
That may not be possible, Adaline.  One of the speculations scientists make about why they think (actually, believe) there are no intelligent aliens out there is that global civilisations may not be sustainable in the long-term.  Successful, intelligent beings honed from the need to survive in nature will naturally expand in number and use up all available resources.  Even if they achieve spaceflight, scientists often argue, the distances between stars are so prohibitive that self-destruction occurs before colonisation is achieved.  There may be a natural, self-limiting capacity at play.

If you think there is a UFO reality (as I do) then that nihilistic argument is redundant, because they've managed to get here already.  So, most likely then, we, as humans, are following a well-known self-imploding trajectory exhibited by fledgling galactic civilisations.  Visiting aliens don't intervene (arguably) but watch and study us, knowing, like much Earth wildlife currently, we'll probably end up going extinct.  If we get past that self-destructive phase, then they'll deal with us.  Like we've graduated high school and can be accepted into the galactic community.

That's a pretty bleak assessment, I know.  I daresay there's a lot of science fiction out there dealing with this very issue.  Can we escape our rock in time?  Never mind the Sun expanding in a billion years, as Prof Chris Mason argues - will we even survive 1000?  I'd like to hope so.

And Mark - I remember Streiber's books, and Hopkins and Mack, too (even Jacobs??).    It's all a bit Star Wars with the cosmopolitan alien races discussed, but then why wouldn't it be?  I think in the review of Mason's book I read, it mentions gene editing to create some kind of plant-like ability to harvest light.  In which case, we can expect aliens to be green - but with a large surface area!  So, less 'little green men', more 'leafy green men' (and women...).  😁

Many thanks,

Andy

Jul 21, 2021, 7:34:11 PM7/21/21
to Dark Star
I don’t think humans can just ‘waltz into’ another planet in a different solar system and ‘start reproducing’ sentient beings. The ‘human essence’ is tailored to a specific solar system and planet. The ‘essence field’ or shape may be scaled up or down in size producing a giant or a dwarf, but the overall shape remains human. Additionally ET aliens like the Greys, Cenos, Nommos, Iargans etc. cannot just come here and reproduce. The ‘essence’ usually enters at time of birth. So if the Greys want a human like body, they have ro get an unborn body from earth and cart it back to alpha Centauri to get the ‘essence’ of a grey stuffed into it. Then it can ‘live there and here on earth (maybe) but it will still have many features of a grey ET. However, if you meet one of these on the street (or more likely in a flying saucer), you can clearly see that it is not human. But it might have ‘hair on its head’, but only 4 digits on its hand. The last thing the Greys would want is to have a ‘warrior’ soul in its body. That could mean Big Trouble on one of the Greys’ home world.

The Collection of EILFs are cast from the Tao at about the same time and form a fundamental unit. Casting of the Collection (or of even a higher organization than the Collection) is a function of a specific alignment with the galactic center.  The galactic center is the source of the "Rising Sign" influence on humans at birth and it is likewise linked to the birth of an EILF. See Analogy 4. As planets bearing living creatures intersect the spin plane of the galactic black hole, a spiritual "jolt" is delivered to free them from the group soul or to initiate ensoulment of a selected life form.

Astral radiation from the galactic black hole is necessary to form EILFs on a given planet, but the Primordial Black Hole at the center of the planet interacts with that radiation with radiation of its own. Additionally, the star at the center of the solar system provides astral radiation of its own. However, in multi-star (e.g. binary star) systems, the astral radiation from another star in the system can contribute astral radiation to develop the sentient species, and certainly Avatars of that sentient species that inhabits that star system. The result is that the structure of sentient life form might be rather unique to a given planet, or certainly to a given solar system. For example, aliens from a sentient species in the Alpha Centauri star system could not just come in and breed in our star system. Their progeny would soon find themselves with a "human" soul in an alien body, and all the problems that brings.”