Rare metals on Mars and Earth implicate colossal impacts

Lee

Oct 3, 2022, 10:28:08 AM10/3/22
to DSgroup

Wouldn't this imply that Earth was closer to Mars 4B years ago?--Lee:

https://phys.org/news/2018-03-rare-metals-mars-earth-implicate.html

wayne james

Oct 3, 2022, 1:11:27 PM10/3/22
to dark-star...@googlegroups.com

Not Necessarily. It could mean that the theory of how planets/starsystems form is incorrect in some way if not totally outlandish. For me as you know I don't follow the standard methods, for me this would be what I expect to see if Mars formed in a location near where the Earth formed. It all depends on the dust cloud the whole solar system formed from and how. The sumerian story is true and Solaris has or had a twin that didn't separate evenly, then a lot of the planets in our system could have these rare metals too.

Kind Regards
Wayne

On Mon, 3 Oct 2022 at 15:28, 'Lee' via Dark Star Planet X <dark-star...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

Wouldn't this imply that Earth was closer to Mars 4B years ago?--Lee:

https://phys.org/news/2018-03-rare-metals-mars-earth-implicate.html

Andy Lloyd

Oct 4, 2022, 5:32:10 AM10/4/22
to dark-star...@googlegroups.com, semaj...@gmail.com
What is really interesting is that they're talking about a second early impact - in addition to the impact that formed the Moon.  That opens the door to the Nibiru/Marduk event because 'Kingu' (or the Moon) may already hasve been in place at that time.  If the Earth was in the asteroid belt location with the Moon orbiting it, and it was then hit by another small planet (Marduk's North Wind, in Sitchin's account), then that might have triggered the inwards migration.

Would that have been the same event as Mars? Hard to say.  They'd potentially be even further apart.

Oct 6, 2022, 10:47:42 AM10/6/22
to dark-star...@googlegroups.com
Here's a piece in my Dark Star blog about the implications of this second massive impact on the early Earth.  It does sit nicely with Sitchin's 'Celestial Battle'.