Persian Day Parade NY City 25 April

Lee

Apr 25, 2022, 4:03:04 PM4/25/22
to DSgroup

Barry Warmkessel

Apr 28, 2022, 4:36:20 PM4/28/22
to Dark Star, darkstarg...@googlemail.com
Hi All,

BE SURE TO READ THIS! I think it may be related to my upcoming cosmic impact event.

Slow news day. So far anyway

A not so trivial topic:

Chances are in the upcoming months that you are going to either need to move in with someone, or someone will need to move in with you. How to avoid conflict . . . . .

If you have kids, don't let them trash someone elses house. Don't let them climb all over the couch, spill their kool aid, write on the walls, run around screaming, throw the remote, NONE OF THAT. It's not your house for them to destroy.

If you are alone and you don't have work, don't sleep until noon. You get up as if you are going to work, and you LEAVE THE HOUSE for the work hours. Do what you can to contribute and not rob the space, even if it is turning in pop cans. The only difference between you and the bum on the street turning in pop cans is you had someone to prevent you from landing on the street, AT LEAST try to recycle pop cans or whatever else so you are not a total dependent. And keep the house clean too, make sure there are no dirty toilets or dishes in the sink . . . .

IF YOU ARE ACCEPTING PEOPLE INTO YOUR HOME, DO THE FOLLOWING:

If they can't have their own room and have to "sleep on the couch" then you take an area that is at least enough to lay down in and make it totally private. If you are lucky enough to have a large living room, you make sure it has a place at least the size of a bed (plus two feet on all sides to move in and put stuff) and you make it TOTALLY PRIVATE. It does not matter how it is done, with dividers or japanese blinds or a framework that can hold fabric up to create a barrier or whatever, - if a private space is not set up there will be huge stresses because you won't be able to even occupy the house without being "right next to someone". EXAMPLE:

When my mother in law moved in we had a room for her upstairs but that only worked for about 3 days and then her knees could not handle the stairs. So I had to put her in the living room. I was perfectly happy to have her there, it did not bother me at all. I just moved the bed to the living room and was perfectly fine with it. I was actually surprised that stressed her out badly. She needed her own space. All I had to do to give her her own space was to go to home depot and get some 3mm MDF board, a door and some 1X2 framing wood and then section off the dining room and move the table into the living room and then put her bed there. She went from stressed out to totally happy in a day and it cost about $100 to do.

If you have anyone move in with you and you end up with a similar situation, you cannot expect it to work at all if whoever moves in cannot have a totally private space.Even if YOU, YOURSELF, are perfectly happy with them being there, they will probably be stressed by a lack of privacy, consider this even if privacy is simply finding a way to hang a few bed sheets.

To sum it up: If you move in, consider the impact you are having where you are going and don't operate in a selfish mode, expecting them to pick up after you. If someone moves in with you, them having their own private space is absolutely ESSENTIAL, the couch will not cut it. If you move in with someone make damn good and sure you don't sit around all day - at least collect pop cans and don't constantly empty the fridge. That's common sense, I don't care if you were an executive, if pop cans are where you are, accept it! If all you can do is make $5 a day with pop cans, DO IT. At least you will contribute something.

Jim Stone is well connected to the intelligence community.  He has given us a ‘heads up’.

Barry W.
Get Outlook for iOS

Mrs Belinda McKenzie

Apr 28, 2022, 10:13:59 PM4/28/22
to yari...@hotmail.com, Dark Star

Barry thanks for passing on a timely message for dealing with an emergency in our times, displaced people and how we can each of us help. How many do you have space for under your own roof?