Mainline science gone crazy

wayne james

Jul 28, 2023, 4:21:45 AM7/28/23
to DSgroup
This one is certainly gonna make Andy smile.

I really don't think any of these fools have read your dark Star theory because they don't seem to understand it's definition.

Mainline science are too funny... And let's be honest someone is paying them come out with untruths.

Dark matter, dark energy and now dark stars. Whahaha they so heading for failure.

Dark matter = Don't exist
Dark energy = Get your math right
Dark Star = Not what you think, read Andy's paper.

Kind regards
Wayne

Andy Lloyd

Jul 30, 2023, 7:53:41 AM7/30/23
to DSgroup, semaj...@gmail.com
There used to be a time when put the word 'quantum' in front of something to make it sound viable scientifically.  Now, I guess, it's the word 'dark'.  Next we'll have Dark Galaxies?

Many thanks,

Andy