Fossil Discoveries Challenge Ideas About Earth’s Start

1 view

Lee

Apr 29, 2022, 10:45:57 AM4/29/22
to DSgroup
More watery Earth/Tiamat evidence.

EXCERPT:

"Taken together, the latest evidence from the ancient Earth and from the moon is painting a picture of a very different Hadean Earth: a stoutly solid, temperate, meteorite-clear and watery world, an Eden from the very beginning."

Article here--Lee:

https://www.quantamagazine.org/fossil-discoveries-challenge-ideas-about-earths-start-20180122/

Barry Warmkessel

Apr 29, 2022, 12:56:46 PM4/29/22
to Dark Star
I don’t buy the theory that the Moon was formed by a massive planet like body hitting Earth.

Table 8-1 summarizes the resulting orbits of Vulcan's and the Sun's PBHs when they were first cast. Vulcan's PBHs were transferred into orbits about the Sun's PBH, and these orbits are estimated later (in ASTRO-METRICS, they are not included on this web site). The following equation is a variation of the Titus-Bode law predicting the relative orbits of both the Sun's and Vulcan's planetary PBHs assuming they are determined by the geometric expansion of space:

R = 0.3 X 2(10 - u/12:00) = 0.3 X 2exp.(10 - u/12:00)

Here, u is the net angular rotation (hr.:min.) from the first cast to the newly cast planet's PBH. Table 8-2 illustrates the application of this equation to generate the separation, in relative AU (rAU), for the planetary PBHs. For the Sun's planets, u/12:00 = 0 to 10 and for Vulcan's planets, u/12:00 + 0.1764 = ranges from 0.1764 to 10.1764 unless double planet formation is involved. The Sun's PPBHs remained in their initial casting orbits and assumed the familiar planetary orbits (AU or rAU) as the universe grew to its current size.”

I think that there would be a lot more debris in Earth’s orbit. Earth would be in the middle of an ‘asteroid belt’ if this happened.  In fact, our current asteroid belt was formed when the ‘seed’ for a tiny planet that once existed there detonated.

Seeds for other tiny planets also detonated forming the Kuiper belt.  Seeds for tiny moon also detonated forming planetary rings. This same theory slows us to estimate the structure of solar systems about other stars, including their asteroid belts.  One of the stars we worked was 61 Cygni where the Iargan sentient species was formed. They have visited Earth and reported on the nature of there civilization and how their interstellar spacecraft operate.

Our astronomers (and our government) are pretending that they don’t exist. Basically, our astronomers are not ‘playing with a full deck’. This is what happens when we elect corrupt politicians.

Get Outlook for iOS