Planet 9 probably doesn't exist, new paper argues

Lee

Feb 19, 2021, 9:22:33 AM2/19/21
to DSgroup
I love the way that papers that are not peer-reviewed are only published when it agrees with their skepticism--Lee:

https://www.livescience.com/planet-9-doubts.html

Barry Warmkessel

Feb 19, 2021, 2:22:22 PM2/19/21
to Dark Star
The reason they can’t seem to find Planet Nine is that they are still trying to keep it a secret. If you are an astronomer and have a serious lead as to where Planet Nine might me, you had better keep your mouth shut or you won’t be fitting any more grants. Uncle Sam does not want the dark star found.
See below Figure 4:

Figure 4. A Brown Dwarf In Our Solar System Suggested In Nov. 1982 Science Digest.

A21: Israeli NEWS Live Reports The Impending Asteroid Strike.
Military Insider (John Moore - Graduate of US military intelligence school in 1967) Shares His Knowledge Of Coming Disaster

  • 2:57 The government has known about this since 1979. They have been preparing for it since 1979.
  • 3:29 Went about looking for it with the Pioneer spacecraft and they found it... They have been preparing for it ever since by moving critical infrastructure.