Rylands Blog

Jake Benson

Sep 19, 2021, 3:09:55 PM9/19/21
to Dar-al-Masnavi
Greetings all,

I sincerely hope that all of you are well and that life returns to some semblance of normality.
Just sharing this inaugural blog post, which I very much hope may be of interest to you.

In the near future, we will feature more examples from the collections, including some of our Rumi manuscripts.
I very much hope to engage Prof Alan Williams in a discussion about these materials.
Also, we are currently planning a future event devoted to Hakim Sana’i, focused on the Rylands Hadiqat manuscript, so stay tuned.

Best wishes,

Jake Benson
Research Associate (Persian Collections)
John Rylands Research Institute and Library | University of Manchester
150 Deansgate | Manchester | M3 3EH, United Kingdom
T: +44(0)1613065518 | M: +44(0)7377603271
https://tinyurl.com/jake-benson-rylands

PhD Candidate, Leiden Institute for Area Studies, Leiden University
https://www.universiteitleiden.nl/en/staffmembers/jake-benson
https://orcid.org/0000-0003-1340-2634
https://hcommons.org/members/jakebenson14850/
sincerely