Greetings, and Rumi Books List

Munhib Shah

Sep 14, 2022, 12:48:29 AM9/14/22
to Dar-al-Masnavi
حق حق حق
بسم اللہ الرحمن الرحیم

Assalam u Alaikum all,

I recently wrote, with permission of my Shaykh, Muhammad Nadeem Chishti, of the Chishtiya order, a thesis on Rumi and Rumi novels (a historical evaluation of four novels, more specifically), and came up with a reading list from that.

I admit I have not read all that is mentioned here, and have still not been able to acquire the Persian text of Bahauddin's Ma'arif, but I would like to share it here nonetheless, for enthusiasts and for possible suggestions and corrections.

Note that the reading lists on my blog are part of a longer project and will be edited and expanded over time.

I thank you all for your patience and look forward to further recommendations.

Regards.
Munhib.

الہی تا بود خورشید و ماہی
چراغِ مرشدم را روشنائی