On disagreements

Ibrahim

Nov 22, 2022, 3:26:25 AM11/22/22
to Dar-al-Masnavi
Dear members of this forum,

This is a reminder for those of us who try to practice courtesy and good manners [adab] on the Sufi path of love: We should be mindful of our tone when we disagree with others on topics, especially when expressing our honest views. For our viewpoints may be correct, while the underlying tone may be accusatory, self-righteous, insulting, and so on.

Respectfully,

Ibrahim

Kathryn Santana

Nov 22, 2022, 2:13:41 PM11/22/22
to dar-al-...@googlegroups.com
Yes! Thank you. Alhamdulillah I am grateful for all your work. Thanksgiving time! Gratitude & Jove, auntie Qahira

null