Giving Away Rumi-related books.

Kerund

Jan 19, 2023, 1:40:48 PM1/19/23
to Dar-al-Masnavi

I’m posting this with Ibrahim’s permission. I have a number of mostly Rumi-related books that I’ve collected over the years, that, now that I’ve attained septuagenerian status, I’d like to pass on to people who are sincerely interested in them. I’m not selling them - I only ask to be reimbursed for the book rate mailing charges, and, if PayPal is used, the added fee that they levy. The books are all in very good to excellent condition and include the following:

The Triumphal Sun - Schimmel

The Quatrains of Rumi - Garland/Farhadi

Hallaj, Mystic and Martyr - Massignon

The Sufi Doctrine of Rumi - Chittick

3 Early Sufi Texts (translated by Honorkamp)

Sufi Essays - Nasr

Rumi, Poet and Mystic - Nicholson

Rumi, Swallowing the Sun - Lewis

Divan of Shams e Tabrizi- Nicholson

Reading Mystical Lyric - Keshavarz

Listen: Commentary on the Spiritual Couplets of Mevlana Rumi-Rifai

Signs of the Unseen: The Discourses of Jalaludin Rumi - Thackston

Mathnawi of Jalalu’din Rumi (volumes I &II, III & IV, V & VI, hardcover) - Nicholson (would like to keep the set together)

The Voyage of the Messenger - Corbin

Knowledge and the Sacred - Nasr

I’ll make them available on a first come-first served basis. I can be reached at: ker...@gmail.com. Thank you.

Steve