Bitemporal pattern

Mr.C

Sep 4, 2009, 5:04:25 PM9/4/09
to DAO Fusion
Hi,

Would it be possible to post a simple example which implements the
bitemporal pattern?

Thanks

Christian

Vojtech Szocs

Sep 7, 2009, 5:09:44 AM9/7/09
to DAO Fusion
Hi Christian,

the bitemporal example (including code snippets) will be part of the
official bitemporal pattern reference documentation:
http://opensource.anasoft.com/daofusion-site/reference/bitemporal-pattern.html

We will try to finish it as soon as possible.. We have the final
version nearly completed though.

There's also an intro to bitemporal pattern with some conceptual
examples (you might have already read this):
http://opensource.anasoft.com/daofusion-site/technote/temporal-aspects.html

Our code is based on framework written by Erwin Vervaet and Christophe
Vanfleteren, you can find their presentation here (there are some code
snippets at the end of the presentation):
https://svn.ervacon.com/public/projects/bitemporal/trunk/doc/Temporal%20Issues%20in%20a%20Rich%20Domain%20Model%20-%20TSE%202007.pdf

I will let you know when docs get finalized.

Regards,
Vojtech

Mr.C

Sep 9, 2009, 4:41:25 PM9/9/09
to DAO Fusion
Thanks a lot!

On Sep 7, 5:09 am, Vojtech Szocs <vojtech.sz...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Christian,
>
> the bitemporal example (including code snippets) will be part of the
> official bitemporal pattern reference documentation:http://opensource.anasoft.com/daofusion-site/reference/bitemporal-pat...
>
> We will try to finish it as soon as possible.. We have the final
> version nearly completed though.
>
> There's also an intro to bitemporal pattern with some conceptual
> examples (you might have already read this):http://opensource.anasoft.com/daofusion-site/technote/temporal-aspect...
>
> Our code is based on framework written by Erwin Vervaet and Christophe
> Vanfleteren, you can find their presentation here (there are some code
> snippets at the end of the presentation):https://svn.ervacon.com/public/projects/bitemporal/trunk/doc/Temporal...

Vojtech Szocs

Sep 10, 2009, 4:53:58 AM9/10/09
to DAO Fusion
Hi Christian,

the reference documentation is now complete. You can take a look at
bitemporal pattern implementation details (and examples) here:
http://opensource.anasoft.com/daofusion-site/reference/bitemporal-pattern.html

Let us know what you think. In the meantime, the third milestone and
essentially the final release will be out very soon.

Regards,
Vojtech