Progress + tutorial

Suresh Sanjeev Rashid

Jun 10, 2009, 5:12:17 PM6/10/09
to DAO Fusion
Hello guys I found your project and it seems very intesting. We
consider use it for our next project but I see you already plan new
version - what is current status? Can you split your progress with
milestone releases and update docs, too?

My second question, I really miss detail tutorial for "hello dao" but
its ok if you are working on it.

XenoMorph

Jun 11, 2009, 11:06:56 AM6/11/09
to DAO Fusion
Hi Suresh, we are currently working on code review and refactoring
while fixing existing issues. Step-by-step tutorial for "Hello, DAO"
will be available very shortly as we are focusing on coding tasks
right now. Work on the bitemporal pattern support should start very
shortly after we stabilize the code.

Based on feedback I suggest we split Milestone 3 into two parts:
- M3 - release of stabilized code base for both DAO Fusion projects
- M4 - integration of bitemporal pattern + complete revision of
reference documentation

Release of 1.2.0 will follow right after M4.

I hope this is OK with everyone...

Vojtech

On Jun 10, 11:12 pm, Suresh Sanjeev Rashid <rashid...@gmail.com>

Vojtech Szocs

Jun 15, 2009, 11:59:22 AM6/15/09
to DAO Fusion
Hello everyone,

we had discussions today in relation to our roadmap. We've agreed to
follow the "Release soon - Release often" principle. Here is our
updated roadmap:

M1
* code review and refactoring based on open issues
* project roadmap and overview
* Hello, DAO! sample application

M2
* bitemporal pattern support
* revision of reference documentation
* step-by-step tutorial for Hello, DAO!

M3
* any issues that come up until release (code base stabilization)
* release

Each milestone will be released under a distinct tag in our
repository.

Happy coding & stay tuned
Vojtech