Tips on training your puppy

WestiePup

Mar 5, 2008, 4:44:23 PM3/5/08
to Dandie Dinmont Terrier Supporters
Hey everyone,

I wrote an article with tips to train your puppy, it took me a while
but I think the tips are really useful.
Please check out my article about puppy training.
http://www.squidoo.com/tips_on_training_a_puppy

A little preview:
The most important to train a dog generally, are his first months when
he/she is a pup. I will provide some tips on training a puppy. If you
train your pup well it will pay off later, because almost every animal
(including humans) learn in their first part of life. This is why it's
so important to train your pup well because he is willing to learn at
this stage of his life. In this article I will give you some basic
tips that you can apply on (almost) every breed.

Hope you wil read it,

regards WestiePup