[Dancing With Words] Scrapbooking Page Layouts -group 3

Connie M Fink

Feb 25, 2012, 9:18:39 PM2/25/12
to dancing-w...@googlegroups.com

Scrapbooking Page Layouts -group 3
Last week while I was trying to get organized I came across a WHOLE large binder. This binder was full of scrapbooking layout ideas that I had pull out of magazine and saved. So I decided to scan them all and share them with you. I will not post them all at once because the post will go on forever.  I will post them once or twice a week. I hope you all enjoy them. I would love to here any comments or if you would like to share a layout you love that would be great!

Found in Memory Makers Magazine and Creating Keepsakes Magazine

--
Posted By Connie M Fink to Dancing With Words at 2/25/2012 09:18:00 PM