What is New Vogue Dance?

noel conrad

May 11, 2009, 10:11:44 PM5/11/09
to dancejag

The "New Vogue" dance style is an Australian form of sequence dancing
that originated in the 1930s. Many people enjoy dancing but they lack
a partner. Dancing is the team work sports. Nowadays, Dancesport is
very popular in Hong Kong. For the young ladies, they will choose
Latin dance. Ballroom dance makes you feel very elegant. But both need
dancing partners. "New Vogue" is the group dancesport. Since then it
has become an important part in the Australian ballroom scene, holding
as much importance in social and competition dancing as Latin or
International Standard dances. No need to worry about dance partners
now. We learn it individual but can dance it together.
How many styles in "New Vogue" dances?
There are 26 basic dances styles and 100 advance styles.
The summer is coming. It is really to spend time to learn "New Vogue"
and have fun with your lovers, husband, children, wife or students
etc. A summer "New Vogue" dances. Dance can make you feel good. It can
keep you young and release the stress. There are many stages that you
can choose. Not only "New Vogue" dances, you can learn basic Latin
dance, develop more skills and have fun of it. You will be taught from
the fundamentals from experience professionals. Many people learn "New
Vogue" and use it as the MORNING EXERCISE. The dancing music makes you
feel happy and relax. No need to worry about the difficult dancing
steps. It's much better to learn 1 dance style of 1 lesson. Still
worry about all dancing steps? Don't worry! We can use video for you
that you can take it to home and practice every where without
limitation. That why we need people can enjoy every moment of the "New
Vogue" dance.
New Vogue dance is the good choice of Party dance. You can share it
with your friends.New Vogue dances contains very fresh ideas of dance
movement. You only know a little bit of "Latin dance or Ballroom
dance .Then,you combined those together.I am sure that all dance
lovers can get the satisfactory from "New Vogue" dance.
Pay attention to all dance lovers, if you don't know all the dances,
we can share it there. We invite many dance experts suc as Ballet
dance, Jazz, Hip Hop, Latin dance, Ballroom Dance, Lion Dance, Line
dance, Wheel Chair dance and horse dancing experters. All about dance
articles will launch there. Dances are includes not Latin dance,
ballroom dance, Jazz, ballet and etc. In China,we will use Dragon
Dance to celebrate the New Year!! Many interesting articles will come
soon.