Mon_Night_Math: Intro to Wolfram Alpha 2019-12-16 18:30pm

bikle101

Dec 15, 2019, 3:49:38 PM12/15/19
to dan101

If you work near Palo Alto and face a long Monday Night Traffic Jam,
wait out traffic in Mon_Night_Math class.

Class starts at 18:30pm (Mon_Dec 16).

Location: Palo Alto Mitchell Park Library, 2nd Floor Conference Room.

In class we will study the interaction between Wolfram Syntax and Mathematical concepts (Algebra, Calculus, Statistics mostly).

All you need is pencil+paper.

If you want, bring a laptop to run Wolfram Syntax in a browser.

If you cannot attend, I serve presentation content from this site: math101 dot us

If you have questions, e-me: dan at math101 dot us.

Cost is $0.00 + brain_power*2