rails4.us Meetup Sat Apr 27 3:30pm Palo Alto

bikle101

Apr 23, 2019, 9:24:38 PM4/23/19
to dan101

CONSTANTE APILADO JR

Apr 26, 2019, 6:25:58 PM4/26/19
to bikle101, dan101
April 26, 2019

I will attend.
Thank you...

On Tue, Apr 23, 2019 at 6:24 PM bikle101 <bikl...@gmail.com> wrote:

devri...@gmail.com

Apr 26, 2019, 8:43:05 PM4/26/19
to dan101
Hi all, I have my autistic son home this weekend so in fact, i should not attend
I REALLY appreciate this meetup.
I am working ion a nice Git Tutorial from Dan's notes.
best,
Dave

CONSTANTE APILADO JR

Apr 28, 2019, 4:00:30 AM4/28/19
to dan101, Juan Calderon, Dave Devries, Steve Siegel

Hi Dan!
Thank you for that nice meetup you led on Heroku, Git, etc.
Kindly save the shell commands and notes you did for us.
Thank you.
Best,
Constante