Bröllin 17-20 June 2022 Alexander technique Intensive

Agnieszka Chruszczynski

Apr 14, 2022, 2:32:36 PM4/14/22
to Adelia Lamarque, Agnieszka Chruszczynski, Ai Imai, Aino, Alexanderi Tehnika Instituut, Sabine F. Scribner, Alice Cathelineu Etapp, Allegro Cosso, bolzoni...@libero.it, andreas henze, Andreas Kreymeier, Anja Noa Koch, Anna Bosatta, Anne Helms, Annedore Kleist, Anthony Paul Kingsley, Antonia Tielking, Armin Winkler, Asaf, Baptiste Chauvin, Barbara Blickensdorff, Bastian Duncker, Batia, Batia Palombo, Beate von Hahn, Beatrice Meyer, Bella Trachtenberg, Ben Lobley, benl...@hotmail.co.uk, Birgit Uenze, Blanca M. Rojas Andres, Bridget Gerstner, Bridget Gerstner @ antrans, Carlos Monteiro, Carmen Dalfogo, Carsten Moller, Cathy Sommer, Ceylan Schumacher, Chie Hasegawa, Chris McKay, Christina Dercum, HARDY Christine, Christine Mander, Christoph Bacher, Christopher McKay, Claire de Obaldia, Clément De Boever, dmitri barsoukov, Dan Armon, Dan Shepherd, Daniel Anderson, Daniela Kassaei, Daniele Abanese, Daniele Bottaro, daniele pintaudi, Debbie Clark, Dino Spiri, Dino Spiri, Dino Spiri, Donna O'Sullivan, drs...@walla.co.il, Eileen Munir, Elisabeth Molle, Emilie Jabet, Emma Lyeteg, Enrique Gorostegi, Felix Hennevogl, Fischer Lapalus Anne, Frank Nesemann, Frédéric BONALD, Gabriele Seidler, Gal Ben-or, George Porter, Giorgia Casmirro, Giorgio Scepi, Gisela Baermann, Guillaume Bourgault, Hanna Leena, Hannes Daerr, HARDY Christine, Helle Sørensen, Hugh Lobley, Ian Grace, Ido Toren, Iikka JŠrvenpŠŠ, Tanya Brightwell, iphigenia vogiatzaki, Irene Brose-Haque, Italy Brooks, Jane Carwardine, Jae-youn Park Geiser, Jana Göpper, Janni Nielsen, Jannik Grage, Jennifer Borghi, Jenny Kaleidjiew, Jeppe Juhl Christensen, Jesper Gj¿rup, Jianzhou Chen, Joanna Britton, joel bottaro, Jonas NiederstŠdt, Jonathan Sheratte, judith tamir, Jule Gartzke, Jule Seggelke, Kaoru Weber, Karin Heisecke, Katerina Dimakopoulou, Kathrein Blšss, Katri-Mari Ruonala, Kimmo, Kristian Salikoski, Lajla Stjernström, Laura Helen Greenwood, Lauri Angervo, linda & shaike, Livia Politi, Lotte Sangstad, Mads Hartmann, magnus schriefl, Maija Sinisalo, Maike Koch, Malte Lochstedt, Mario Gast, Mathilde Kirknaes, Matthias Graefen, Matti Harilo, Matti Luoto, matti.harilo, matti...@finstat.fi, Max Chiappano, maxi...@gmail.com, Meike Strohbach, Meir Amit, Melvyn Jurgrau, mianuogher, Michael Picker, Michael Schürks, Michael Vogler, michael....@mail.de, Michal, Michal, Michel Bläser, Milena Lampasiak, Mireia Aragones, miri j, Mirjam Dirks, Mischa Mayer, Monika Szabo, Monique London, Morten BŸlow, Morten Ginnerup, nicki, Nicola Schößler, Nicola Schš§ler, ninawichmann, Odysee Gaveau, oren epstein, Oriana Irisity, Paolo Accardo, ParkEun Kyoung, Peter Edstrom, Peter Gro§mann, Peter Ribeaux, Petri Laaksonen, philipp holtmann, Ralf Hiemisch, Regina Lorek, Richard Brennan, Richard Koch, Sophie Röhr, Robert Würz, Ruth Hommelsheim, Sabin Pfister, Salvator Bogdanski, Sandra Norman, Sarah Michaela Aronstein, shaharsorek1 ., Shulamit, Signe Gad, Siri Dencker, Solveig Thorbjarnardottir, Sonia Petkova, Sophia Seidel, Stefanie Siegmann, Susanne Feld, susanne middendorf, tanja hŸbner, THOMAS, Thomas Hoppe, Torsten Loesch, Toshiko Shimane, Tove Larsen, to...@2vl.dk, TSENG Yi-Chen 曾羿è, Uli Schwaderer, uli.sch...@posteo.de, Ulysses Chuang, Valentin Kannicht, w.irvi...@gmail.com, Wolfram Seitter, Yael, Yael Tam, Yoni Issashar, תמר בר גורן, 黃 子恬, dan-i...@googlegroups.com, dan-e...@googlegroups.com, maria.s...@gmx.de, in...@yogaandthecity.berlin, Marcello Giuliano, karoli...@web.de, d.h.sv...@gmail.com, Ida Wraber, Ron Spielman, Thomas Hoppe, Beate von Hahn, Daniela Kassaei, Susanne Feld, Jonathan Sheratte, Elisabeth Molle, Gaveau Odyssée, Anthony Paul Kingsley, Patricia Fesenmeyer, Graf Steven Töteberg, christine, in...@alexandertechnik-klitzing.de, davidyo...@gmail.com, mu...@olemine.com, Penelope Easten, aranka.fo...@gmx.de, kon...@alexandertechnikundreiten.de

Dear Alexander friends and colleagues!

We would like to invite you officially now to our Alexander technique Intensive weekend 2022 in Bröllin which will begin on Friday, June 17, and end on Monday, June 20, 2022.

We are happy to announce that Penelope Easten, Anthony Kingsley, Richard Brennen, Carsten Møller and Dan Armon already confirmed coming as our Senior teachers this year.

Peter Ribeaux, Gal Ben-Or and Daniele Bottaro won't make it this year. They are sending their warm regards to all of you.

We are still waiting for the final decision of Odyssée Gaveau, Maret Mursa Tormis and Matti Harilo.

Aranka Fortwängler, Walter Tchaikovsky and Yael Tam haven't responded, yet.

If you have another idea of a great teacher leading a teacher training class somewhere in the world we might ask to be our Senior teacher in Bröllin this year, let me know.

There is another group when we are there so we only have a maximum amount of 69 beds (not counting the tents option) if we don't use bedrooms with 4beds as single bedrooms and if we additionally use a small studio filled with several mattresses which we rather don't want. That means that we actually have less beds we can use.

I would like to ask you now to inscribe by sending me your name and preferences but please stay open for changes concerning the size of your bedroom. We can't all stay in single bedrooms as we want a bigger gathering this year. I will see how many people exacty want to come and we'll take it then from there.

Please inscribe by writing me a message with the following information:

- your name

- how many nights do you want to stay

- in what kind of room do you want to stay/ tent

-omnivore/vegetarian/vegan food

Prizes have also increased in Bröllin this year.

As I am not supposed to share this inofficial price list, I will just share an excerpt of it as a screenshot for orientation and the message the Bröllin office forwarded to me so far:

Regularly the full board (food) per person costs 21,- Eur/ day (7,- Eur each meal) and the overnight stay in a shared room 23,- Eur/ day; in a double room +bathroom 61,-/ without bathroom 49,- Eur ; studios and seminar rooms depending on the size between 75,- and 200,- Eur per day; in addition there is an outdoor area fee of 200,- Eur.

We haven't decided on the amount of working spaces we will use. We will share the costs for those (probably around 14€ again this year) and there will also be an administration fee (14€ for each participant).

Students in their teacher training don't have to pay for the Alexander work during the weekend. All the others will pay for the AT sessions with the Senior teachers (12-14€ per session - depending on the amount of Senior teachers we will finally have). We have six sessions during the Intensive weekend.

I hope to see as many of you as possible in Bröllin this year- it will also be Dan's last Bröllin as a host and teacher of his school in Berlin...

Let's get started with the inscriptions!

Have a lovely Easter and springtime!

Many greetings,

Agnieszka

Screenshot_20220412-121210_Adobe Acrobat.jpg
handbuch_deutsch.pdf
handbuch_english.pdf
Unterkünfte_2020.pdf

Agnieszka Chruszczynski

May 3, 2022, 5:55:47 PM5/3/22
to Adelia Lamarque, Agnieszka Chruszczynski, Ai Imai, Aino, Alexanderi Tehnika Instituut, Sabine F. Scribner, Alice Cathelineu Etapp, Allegro Cosso, Andrea Bolzoni, andreas henze, Andreas Kreymeier, Anja Noa Koch, Anna Bosatta, Anne Helms, Annedore Kleist, Anthony Paul Kingsley, Antonia Tielking, Armin Winkler, Asaf, Baptiste Chauvin, Barbara Blickensdorff, Bastian Duncker, Batia, Batia Palombo, Beate von Hahn, Beatrice Meyer, Bella Trachtenberg, Ben Lobley, benl...@hotmail.co.uk, Birgit Uenze, Blanca M. Rojas Andres, Bridget Gerstner, Bridget Gerstner @ antrans, Carlos Monteiro, Carmen Dalfogo, Carsten Moller, Cathy Sommer, Ceylan Schumacher, Chie Hasegawa, Chris McKay, Christina Dercum, HARDY Christine, Christine Mander, Christoph Bacher, Christopher McKay, Claire de Obaldia, Clément De Boever, dmitri barsoukov, Dan Armon, Dan Shepherd, Daniel Anderson, Daniela Kassaei, Daniele Abanese, Daniele Bottaro, daniele pintaudi, Debbie Clark, Dino Spiri, Dino Spiri, Dino Spiri, Donna O'Sullivan, drs...@walla.co.il, Eileen Munir, Elisabeth Molle, Emilie Jabet, Emma Lyeteg, Enrique Gorostegi, Felix Hennevogl, Fischer Lapalus Anne, Frank Nesemann, Frédéric BONALD, Gabriele Seidler, Gal Ben-or, George Porter, Giorgia Casmirro, Giorgio Scepi, Gisela Baermann, Guillaume Bourgault, Hanna Leena, Hannes Daerr, HARDY Christine, Helle Sørensen, Hugh Lobley, Ian Grace, Ido Toren, Iikka JŠrvenpŠŠ, Tanya Brightwell, iphigenia vogiatzaki, Irene Brose-Haque, Italy Brooks, Jane Carwardine, Jae-youn Park Geiser, Jana Göpper, Janni Nielsen, Jannik Grage, Jennifer Borghi, Jenny Kaleidjiew, Jeppe Juhl Christensen, Jesper Gj¿rup, Jianzhou Chen, Joanna Britton, joel bottaro, Jonas NiederstŠdt, Jonathan Sheratte, judith tamir, Jule Gartzke, Jule Seggelke, Kaoru Weber, Karin Heisecke, Katerina Dimakopoulou, Kathrein Blšss, Katri-Mari Ruonala, Kimmo, Kristian Salikoski, Lajla Stjernström, Laura Helen Greenwood, Lauri Angervo, linda & shaike, Livia Politi, Lotte Sangstad, Mads Hartmann, magnus schriefl, Maija Sinisalo, Maike Koch, Malte Lochstedt, Mario Gast, Mathilde Kirknaes, Matthias Graefen, Matti Harilo, Matti Luoto, matti.harilo, matti...@finstat.fi, Max Chiappano, maxi...@gmail.com, Meike Strohbach, Meir Amit, Melvyn Jurgrau, mianuogher, Michael Picker, Michael Schürks, Michael Vogler, michael....@mail.de, Michal, Michal, Michel Bläser, Milena Lampasiak, Mireia Aragones, miri j, Mirjam Dirks, Mischa Mayer, Monika Szabo, Monique London, Morten BŸlow, Morten Ginnerup, nicki, Nicola Schößler, Nicola Schš§ler, ninawichmann, Odysee Gaveau, oren epstein, Oriana Irisity, Paolo Accardo, ParkEun Kyoung, Peter Edstrom, Peter Gro§mann, Peter Ribeaux, Petri Laaksonen, philipp holtmann, Ralf Hiemisch, Regina Lorek, Richard Brennan, Richard Koch, Sophie Röhr, Robert Würz, Ruth Hommelsheim, Sabin Pfister, Salvator Bogdanski, Sandra Norman, Sarah Michaela Aronstein, shaharsorek1 ., Shulamit, Signe Gad, Siri Dencker, Solveig Thorbjarnardottir, Sonia Petkova, Sophia Seidel, Stefanie Siegmann, Susanne Feld, susanne middendorf, tanja hŸbner, THOMAS, Thomas Hoppe, Torsten Loesch, Toshiko Shimane, Tove Larsen, to...@2vl.dk, TSENG Yi-Chen 曾羿è, Uli Schwaderer, uli.sch...@posteo.de, Ulysses Chuang, Valentin Kannicht, w.irvi...@gmail.com, Wolfram Seitter, Yael, Yael Tam, Yoni Issashar, תמר בר גורן, 黃 子恬, dan-i...@googlegroups.com, dan-e...@googlegroups.com, maria.s...@gmx.de, in...@yogaandthecity.berlin, Marcello Giuliano, karoli...@web.de, d.h.sv...@gmail.com, Ida Wraber, Ron Spielman, Thomas Hoppe, Beate von Hahn, Daniela Kassaei, Susanne Feld, Jonathan Sheratte, Elisabeth Molle, Gaveau Odyssée, Anthony Paul Kingsley, Patricia Fesenmeyer, Graf Steven Töteberg, christine, in...@alexandertechnik-klitzing.de, davidyo...@gmail.com, mu...@olemine.com, Penelope Easten, aranka.fo...@gmx.de, kon...@alexandertechnikundreiten.de
Dear Alexander friends and colleagues,

I hope you are doing fine.

Thank you very much for all your kind messages and registration mails. It looks like we will be around 60 people as of which 15-20 stay in tents so it will work out with the rooms.

I am now waiting for the official contract from the Bröllin office so that I can count down the s what we have to pay exactly for the usage of the working spaces on the amount of participants and I will send out the confirmation mails to all of you individually as soon as I have the contract.

Please book your flights and train tickets now if you haven't done so, yet. Of course you will be accepted and you will get the individual confirmation mail very soon.

As for our Senior teachers we are happy to announce that Penelope Easten, Richard Brennen, Carsten Møller, Matti Harilo and Dan Armon will be working with us this year.

I am looking forward to seeing you all soon in Bröllin. Have a lovely Spring time,

Agnieszka