Re: Bröllin 18.-21.06.2021 Alexander technique Intensive

Agnieszka Chruszczynski

Jun 10, 2021, 6:25:57 PM6/10/21
to Adelia Lamarque, Adelia Lamarque, Agnieszka Chruszczynski, Ai Imai, Aino, Alexanderi Tehnika Instituut, Alice Cathelineu Etapp, Allegro Cosso, andreas henze, Andreas Kreymeier, Anja Noa Koch, Anna Bosatta, Anne Helms, Annedore Kleist, Anthony Paul Kingsley, Anthony Paul Kingsley, Antonia Tielking, Armin Winkler, Asaf, Baptiste Chauvin, Barbara Blickensdorff, Barbara Blickensdorff, Bastian Duncker, Batia, Batia Palombo, Beate von Hahn, Beate von Hahn, Bella Trachtenberg, Ben Lobley, benl...@hotmail.co.uk, Birgit Uenze, Blanca M. Rojas Andres, Andrea Bolzoni, Bridget Gerstner, Bridget Gerstner @ antrans, Carmen Dalfogo, Carsten Moller, Cathy Sommer, Ceylan Schumacher, Chie Hasegawa, Chris McKay, Christina Dercum, Christine Hardy, Christine Mander, Christoph Bacher, Christoph Bacher, Christopher McKay, Claire de Obaldia, Clément De Boever, dmitri barsoukov, Dan Armon, Dan Armon, Daniela Kassaei, Daniele Abanese, Daniele Bottaro, daniele pintaudi, Dan Shepherd, Debbie Clark, Dino Spiri, Dino Spiri, Dino Spiri, Dino Spiri, Donna O'Sullivan, drs...@walla.co.il, Daniel Anderson, Eileen Munir, Elisabeth Molle, Elisabeth Molle, Emilie Jabet, Emma Lyeteg, Enrique Gorostegi, Beatrice Meyer, Felix Hennevogl, Fischer Lapalus Anne, Carlos Monteiro, Frank Nesemann, Frédéric BONALD, Gabriele Seidler, Gal Ben-or, Gaveau Odyssée, George Porter, George Porter, Giorgia Casmirro, Giorgio Scepi, Gisela Baermann, Guillaume Bourgault, Hanna Leena, Hannes Daerr, Hannes Daerr, HARDY Christine, Helle Sørensen, Hugh Lobley, Ido Toren, Ian Grace, Iikka JŠrvenpŠŠ, Tanya Brightwell, iphigenia vogiatzaki, Irene Brose-Haque, Italy Brooks, Jane Carwardine, Jae-youn Park Geiser, Jana Göpper, Janni Nielsen, Jannik Grage, Jennifer Borghi, Jenny Kaleidjiew, Jenny Kaleidjiew, Jeppe Juhl Christensen, Jesper Gj¿rup, Jianzhou Chen, Joanna Britton, joel bottaro, Jonas NiederstŠdt, Jonathan Sheratte, Jonathan Sheratte, judith tamir, Jule Gartzke, Jule Seggelke, Kaoru Weber, Karin Heisecke, Katerina Dimakopoulou, Kathrein Blšss, Katri-Mari Ruonala, Kimmo, Kristian Salikoski, Lajla Stjernström, Laura Helen Greenwood, Lauri Angervo, linda & shaike, Livia Politi, Lotte Sangstad, Mads Hartmann, magnus schriefl, Maija Sinisalo, Maija Sinisalo, Maike Koch, Malte Lochstedt, Mario Gast, Mathilde Kirknaes, Matthias Graefen, Matti Harilo, Matti Luoto, matti.harilo, matti...@finstat.fi, Max Chiappano, maxi...@gmail.com, Meike Strohbach, Meir Amit, Melvyn Jurgrau, mianuogher, Michael Picker, Michael Schürcks, Michael Vogler, michael....@mail.de, Michal, Michal, Michel Bläser, Milena Lampasiak, Mireia Aragones, miri j, Mirjam Dirks, Mischa Mayer, Monika Szabo, Monique London, Morten BŸlow, Morten Ginnerup, nicki, Nicola Schößler, Nicola Schš§ler, ninawichmann, Odysee Gaveau, oren epstein, Oriana Irisity, Paolo Accardo, ParkEun Kyoung, Peter Edstrom, Peter Gro§mann, Peter Ribeaux, Petri Laaksonen, philipp holtmann, Ralf Hiemisch, Regina Lorek, Richard Brennan, Richard Koch, Richard Koch, Rita Röhr, Robert WŸrz, Ruth Hommelsheim, Sabin Pfister, Sabine F. Scribner, Salvator Bogdanski, Salvator Bogdanski, Sandra Norman, Sarah Michaela Aronstein, shaharsorek1 ., Shulamit, Signe Gad, Siri Dencker, Solveig Thorbjarnardottir, Sonia Petkova, Sophia Seidel, Stefanie Siegmann, Susanne Feld, Susanne Feld, susanne middendorf, tanja hŸbner, THOMAS, Thomas Hoppe, Thomas Hoppe, Torsten Loesch, Toshiko Shimane, Tove Larsen, to...@2vl.dk, TSENG Yi-Chen 曾羿è, Uli Schwaderer, Uli Schwaderer, uli.sch...@posteo.de, Ulysses Chuang, Valentin Kannicht, w.irvi...@gmail.com, Wolfram Seitter, Yael, Yael Tam, Yoni Issashar, תמר בר גורן, 黃 子恬, dan-e...@googlegroups.com
Dear all,

we are very happy that our Alexander Intensive at Schloss Bröllin is taking place June 18-21.

Attached you find all kind of information. Please read it carefully and make sure to bring enough cash as we pay for everything in cash this year at the arrival desk on Fri 18th.

The arrival is on Friday between 2-4pm. At 4pm we start to work.

Also don't forget to bring a negative Coronaschnelltest not older than 24h at the arrival time.

We will all work with masks and we are very happy to have Gal Ben-Or with us as senior teacher next to Dan Armon this year.

Looking forward to seeing you in a week at Bröllin,

Have a safe travel,

Agnieszka

Agnieszka Chruszczynska

Invitation AT Intensive_Bröllin 2021, June.pdf
Pricing table Bröllin 2021.pdf
Abrechnungsliste Dino Spiri 2021.xlsx
Betten Bröllin-91220.docx

Agnieszka Chruszczynski

Jun 10, 2021, 6:50:03 PM6/10/21
[...]

Now I see that two documents cannot be opened. Sorry for that! Here they come again!
The pricing list is easier to read when you follow this link I think.

Best,

Agnieszka
Invitation AT Intensive_Bröllin 2021, June.pdf
Pricing table Bröllin 2021.pdf
Betten Bröllin-91220.pdf
Abrechnungsliste 2021.pdf

Agnieszka Chruszczynski

Jun 16, 2021, 8:41:35 PM6/16/21
[...]

Let me send you some more information about our Alexander Intensive in Bröllin starting this Friday 18th.

The arrival time is 2-4pm on Friday 18th.

We pay for our stay and the AT sessions at the arrival desk during these two hours.
Daniele, Marcello, Giorgia and me (Aga) collect the money and give you the keys to your rooms.
When you come later or another day please contact us directly to make the payment.

Please bring some coins with you to make the payment. If you all come with 100,00€ and 50,00€ banknotes we will be lost. So let's say it would be amazing if you all had 10-20 Euros in coins with you. This will be fun😅.

Don't forget your negative Corona test or the PCR test from your flight or the document proving that you were vaccinated twice.

We start working at 4.00pm on Friday. The first dinner starts at 7.30pm after work.

Breakfast is between 8.00-9.00am, lunch 12.30-13.30 and dinner 7.00-8.00pm the next days.

Dan will give us a lecture on Saturday evening after dinner about "Reflections on Freedom after the experience of the Alexander technique".

On Sunday afternoon we may attend a yoga and Alexander workshop given by Jeppe, Sarah and Anne like two years ago and Jeppe asks all interested participants to bring yoga mats from home. So please remember to bring a yoga mat if you can.
We are very lucky to have more rooms again for working during this weekend thus the yoga workshop will take place in another room parallely to our afternoon Alexander session on Sunday.

We are aloud to use three working spaces this year.

I knew it would be a challenge to take over Dino's organising job, as I lack the ten years of experience he has had but I must say the communication with the new Schloss Bröllin stuff has been far from easy so far 🙃. Only today I was confronted with two accomodation and catering fee changes I could not prevent (but I already contacted the people concerned, so don't worry) so I am a bit afraid of other new pandemic Bröllin surprises and your resulting complains. I just want to say that I tried my best and I would warmly appreciate your support and kindness if we find out that we have to pay an extra fee for making a camp fire on Saturday night for example😷.

For sure we will have amazing weather this year and a great time.

I am very happy to see you all in Bröllin,

have a safe travel,

Agnieszka
Tel. 015772497868