Lil' Son Chronicles ~ Obedience...

Vincent Davis

Oct 20, 2010, 12:30:24 PM10/20/10

Luke 5...  4When he finished teaching, he said to Simon, "Push out into deep water and let your nets out for a catch."

5-7Simon said, "Master, we've been fishing hard all night and haven't caught even a minnow.  But if you say so, I'll let out the nets.”  It was no sooner said than done—a huge haul of fish, straining the nets past capacity.  They waved to their partners in the other boat to come help them.  They filled both boats, nearly swamping them with the catch.

When God says give a command... don’t think about... just do it.  As humans, our response to situations and people are quick when we can see with our eyes and feel with a touch.  Something that is tangible will get a quick response.  But when we hear from God to go out into the unknown or do try again, we question it.  Don’t question what God is calling you to do.  He knows that you can do it.  Even if it appears to be a risk to you, God really wants 2 things.  To see if you are obedient and to continue to have relationship with you.

--
Vincent A. Davis, Jr. (http://04davis81.blogspot.com/)
Wanna stay connected?