Fwd: Fw: Job Postings @Woodmore Town Centre

Vincent Davis

Oct 25, 2010, 8:10:18 AM10/25/10
FYI.  Pass it on.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Mike Porter <fwa...@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, Oct 24, 2010 at 10:16 PM
Subject: Fw: Job Postings @Woodmore Town Centre

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <jbcb...@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, Oct 24, 2010 at 8:44 PM
Subject: Fwd: [PrinceGeorges_Discussion] Fw: Job Postings @Woodmore Town Centre an...
To: "Porter, Mike" <fwa...@gmail.com>

Please pass along to our Brothers.

P4P%20Banner%20logo%20sm

EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES

At

WOODMORE TOWNE CENTER

(Rt 202/Landover Rd Behind St. Joseph 's Catholic Church)

Best Buy
(now open)  http://stores.bestbuy.com/1776/

Wegman's (Opening October 24th)
http://newstores.wegmans.com/?sc_cid=525&gclid=CP7s58erwqQCFYs65QodVQP-iw

Costco (Opening October 26th)

PNC Bank (Opening soon)

JC Penny (opening in March)

Other Retailers

Apply in person or on line for each

MV-METRO ACCESS HIRING DRIVERS

(Non CDL)

v Full Time Drivers for our Capital Heights and Beltsville , MD Locations

v Various shifts (am/pm) available-knowledge of the Washington Metro Area preferred.

v MUST have basic knowledge of English, Reading & Writing Skills

v Driving Record (5 years) will be required

v Excellent Salary and Benefits

Apply in Person or On Line at The Capital Heights Location:

8540 Ashwood Dr.

Capitol Heights, MD 20743

1-866-473-0488 ext.263

Or

Beltsville Location:

6500 Ammendale Rd.

Beltsville, MD 20705

1-866-465-7222 ext.1005

http://careers.mvtransit.com/

COURIERS NEEDED (Action Courier Service)

Immediate Openings-MOPED/Cars/Pick-ups Trucks/Vans

MUST have own vehicle

Paid $$$$ Weekly!!!!!!

Local Experienced Couriers to Apply

FULL TIME ONLY!!!

1-888-368-0504

Apply in person Tuesday-Thursday 8:30am-9:00am

1916 Wilson Blvd Suite #100

Arlington, VA

RICHIE STATION MARKET PLACE CAPITAL HEIGHTS

Near The New Chick-fil-A and Wa Wa

v  BJ's Wholesale Club (to oen fall) apply on line

                                                v  Other Retailers

COCA-COLA ENTERPRISES

Coca-Cola Enterprises has more refreshing benefits and rewards.

Join our amazing team and give your career a refreshing boost with a customer-focused and team-driven leader.

v Account Managers

v Drivers

v Merchandisers

v Warehouse Operations

v Mechanics/Technicians

Apply online: www.EnjoyCareers.com/EG

NEW "I-HOP" RESTAURANT IN WASHINGTON DC

To Open November 16, 2010 Looking For Applicants

Apply at:

1480 GERARD ST N.W.

WASHINGTON, DC

Contact: Tom Dawes 10pm-3pm 202.483.4986

Training Is Available For Six (6) Weeks

PRINCE GEORGE'S COUNTY PUBLIC SCHOOLS

LOOKING FOR DEDICATED CLASS AIDES

$12-$15 P/Hour

APPLY ONLINE

http://www1.pgcps.org/humanresources/

U.S. Department of State

We are pleased to inform you that we are accepting applications for the U.S. Department of State's 2011 Summer Student Internship Program.  Click here (http://careers.state.gov/students/programs.html#SIP

You must be a U.S. Citizen and a student (a full- or part-time continuing college or university junior, or graduate student - including graduating seniors intending to go on to graduate school) to be eligible. Please read the program description and vacancy announcement for more information.

AMTRAK JOB VACANCIES

--

Michael T. Porter
Keeper of Records