IMPORTANT: Financial Seminar - October 30th

Vincent Davis

Oct 19, 2010, 4:47:21 PM10/19/10
FYI:

If you are planning on being in the DC area on October 30th, the Fort Washington (MD) Alumni Chapter of Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity, Inc. will hold "Investment Wealth Building", a financial seminar, at the YMCA Potomac Overlook at 12:00 PM. Attached is the flyer with details.  We hope to see you there and feel free to let others know about this event.  Have a good day!

--
Vincent A. Davis, Jr.
K A Psi

Wanna stay connected?
http://04davis81.blogspot.com/
http://facebook.com/lil.son.productions81
or follow me on Twitter @PerPsiVerance
Investment Seminar flyer.doc

Vincent Davis

Oct 19, 2010, 5:03:32 PM10/19/10
to Vincent Davis
All:

Here's the flyer...

Vincent
Vincent A. Davis, Jr. (http://04davis81.blogspot.com/)
Wanna stay connected?
FWAFinSemK.jpg

Vincent Davis

Oct 19, 2010, 5:05:24 PM10/19/10
to Vincent Davis
TYPO... folks... lol... that's better... Thanks Brother Porter

On Tue, Oct 19, 2010 at 4:47 PM, Vincent Davis <lil.son.pr...@gmail.com> wrote:
FYI:

If you are planning on being in the DC area on October 30th, the Fort Washington (MD) Alumni Chapter of Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity, Inc. will hold "Investment Wealth Building", a financial seminar, at the YMCA Potomac Overlook at 12:00 PM. Attached is the flyer with details.  We hope to see you there and feel free to let others know about this event.  Have a good day!

--
Vincent A. Davis, Jr.
K A Psi
Epsilon Alpha - Spring 2003
Fort Washington (MD) Alumni - Charter Member - 2007