Lil’ Son Chronicles ~ Complex Simplicity

Vincent Davis

Oct 14, 2010, 9:09:31 AM10/14/10

NOTE:  Repost from an entry in 2006… Also, Lil' Son Chronicles is back...

Life is just Complex Simplicity…

This word… life. Four letters… one syllable. This word speaks volumes in comparison to these words… situation (4 syllables…9 letters) and confusion (3 syllables…9 letters). And yet this 4 lettered, one syllable word can also be complemented with these simple words…love (1 syllable…4 letters), joy (1 syllable…3 letters), and peace (1 syllable…5 letters).

Life. It’s good and bad…fill with joy and sadness… comes with ups and downs… takes one to the mountains and valleys. But life is just complex simplicity. Filled with challenges; good and bad.

This is my personal definition of complex simplicity. Mental, physical, and spiritual challenges with a tranquil balance. Our minds are constantly going. Yet when idle, Satan will use that to his advantage. Our body is a temple, a vessel for God. But yet we consume our flesh with the ways of the world. Our spirit man should be present within us. Yet the spirit man does not have opportunity to grow.

So many devices threaten us. Our mental, physical and spiritual beings are key, but how does one keep these three beings in sync with one another. How can the 3 complement one another continuously?

We need the tranquil balance. We need the Love, Joy and Peace of God to bring about the balance. For our minds, Peace. Peace to accept what has happen and strength to make changes and understand the difference. For our bodies, Joy. Joy that is only given to us by God and can never be taken away from us by the world. For our spirit man, Love. The greatest gift for the greatest part of us.

It’s not enough to have Joy and Peace. Yet if we have Love, it opens the doors to Joy and Peace. Not to mention so many other things… Healing, Prosperity, Meekness, Fellowship, Consistency, Development, Perseverance…more importantly…that good ole’ 4 lettered, one syllable word…life. Small as this word is…it speaks volumes… and here’s another world… WHOLE…

John 10:9-11… I am the door: by me if any man enter in he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture. The thief cometh not, but for the steal, and to kill, to destroy: I am come that they might have (that four lettered…one syllable word) life, and that they might have it more abundantly. I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep.

Life. Yeah it’s challenging at times… but it’s just Complex Simplicity… Our 3 main (mental, physical and spiritual)challenges with His 3 main (Love, Joy and Peace) tranquil keys… which lead to what God, the Father; God, the Son; and God; the Holy Spirit has purposed for our …. Life.

Thought: Perfect Peace comes from God, but it is nourished by Agape Love and empowered by His Holy Spirit that lives within each of us, which gives us an Unspeakable Joy.

--
Vincent A. Davis, Jr. (http://04davis81.blogspot.com/)
Wanna stay connected?