Hello All..

Vincent Davis

Nov 9, 2010, 12:20:24 PM11/9/10
As we all are aware, Veterans Day is approaching.  This is a challenging time for some as they are reminded of loved ones that they have lost due to their service to this country.  Please keep them in your thoughts and prayers.

Also, to everything, continue to be encourage as you maneuver through this thing called life.  It can get tough, but as long as your relationship with God is priority, you will never be led wrong.

Stay tuned for the next Dollar$ & $en$e entry... I think I've finally figured out how I will build this emergency fund... and it gets better... now, if I can only get this patience thing down when it comes to paying bills.. lol.

Be blessed!

--
Vincent A. Davis, Jr.
Lil' Son Productions - (http://04davis81.blogspot.com/)