Hello All

Vincent Davis

Oct 14, 2010, 10:27:09 AM10/14/10
Hello Everyone:

I hope this email finds you all in good spirit and doing well.  I got an idea from my fraternity brother and I wanted to share.  He did a blog recently in where he talked about how some of his blog entries come from various questions or ideas that others may have or he might have.  And so, I wonder should I give it a shot.  And so here's my pitch:

What topics would guys like for me to discuss? Any questions you have?  Or how the entries I've posted thus far.  Any and all feedback is welcome.  Once again, thanks everyone for continuing to support... we all are doing our part to add to the Kingdom of God...

Be blessed!

--
Vincent A. Davis, Jr. (http://04davis81.blogspot.com/)
Wanna stay connected?