Help me spread the word- Kick-off party June 11 for GR-NE!

GreaseRagMpls L.Kling

Jun 3, 2011, 3:17:36 PM6/3/11
Dearest Friends,

I am emailing you because you work in a bike shop, you blog about bikes, you have connections to bikers, or you might be interested/ not on facebook.  Grease Rag has added another evening to our usual 1st and 3rd Thursdays, and we would like to have a kick-off party to let people know about it and have a good time together.

If it is possible, please share this with your friends through word of mouth, post it where people will see it, and help us have a successful event!  We are really excited about this and would love it if you could help!

Deets:

Grease Rag has added a new night and location!!  2nd Tuesdays at Recovery Bike in Northeast Minneapolis, 7-9P with Charlotte.  Please come and show your support at the NE Grease Rag, June 14th.  And/ Or show your support by attending...

GR-NE Kick-off Ride & Party

Meet at Sunrise Cyclery (901 W Lake St) at 6PM, group ride at 6:30PM to Recovery Bikes (2555 Central Ave NE) to check out the new space.  We will take a meandering ride back with a couple of stops (BYOB), ending up at Sunrise for a party!  We have some food planned (feel free to bring yummies to share), and music!!  Stay a little, stay awhile- we'd love to see you.

Please invite your WTF and ally friends!  This event is open to everyone.

Check out the Facebook event and RSVP

If you would be interested in volunteering with the ride or the event at Sunrise, please email me at greasr...@gmail.com  (I only need about 5 people to help out- you would be paid with respect and vegan black bean burgers!)
Apologies if you have already heard about this.  You know how it is... =]
Bike love,
Laura Kling