Fwd: Dames on Frames Feminist Bike Zine

Ruthie Hansen

Oct 22, 2013, 6:48:22 PM10/22/13
to dameso...@googlegroups.com

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Ruthie Hansen <rut...@uchicago.edu>
Date: Tue, May 22, 2007 at 9:41 AM
Subject: Re: Dames on Frames Feminist Bike Zine
To: Fred H Olson <fho...@cohousing.org>

Hi Fred-- The zine isn't online yet, but I'll include a pdf of the
scanned zine.  It's set up for double-sided printing, so some articles
may be out of page order if you print it the regular way or try to
read it on your computer.  Enjoy!  If you like it, feel free to
print/photocopy as many copies as you'd like and distribute it freely!
Let me know where you pass it along to, I'm trying to keep track of
where the zines get distributed so we can reach as many people as
possible.
Happy riding!  -Ruthie Hansen (zine editor!)

On 5/22/07, Fred H Olson <fho...@cohousing.org> wrote:
Hi,

The other day I browsed a paper copy of your
Dames on Frames Feminist Bike Zine ath the Hub Bike Coop (off Lake St in
Mpls).  I did not take a copy home so did not get a chance to read much
detail.  I looked for URL where it could be read online but did not see
one.  Is it online somewhere?  If not could I get a copy by email?
Is there likely to be another edition.

Fred

--
Fred H. Olson  Minneapolis,MN 55411  USA        (near north Mpls)
Communications for Justice -- Free, superior listserv's w/o ads:
612-588-9532 (7am-10pm CST/CDT)   Email: fholson at cohousing.org

bike zine.pdf