zine deadline this Thursday, we need cartoons!

Laila Davis

Oct 17, 2010, 11:56:27 AM10/17/10
to dameso...@googlegroups.com
Dames,

So someone put a zine of a local biker/cartoonist in my box at the Cedar and I was reading it late into the night the other night. He's a local biker who wrote a short cartoon every day about his life and posted it on the internet.

I would love it if there were some cartoons in the next issue of Dames on Frames! I intend to write one at least. And we still need art of any kind!

Emily W., Calla, and I are getting together this coming Thursday to actually put the zine together, so please send any last-minute stuff by midnight Wednesday. If you have a cartoon or other artwork, you can scan and email it, or drop it off at my house: 1862 E. 26th Street (between Cedar and Hwy 55, right off the LRT bike trail).

Thanks!

Laila

Lowrah

Oct 20, 2010, 9:12:34 AM10/20/10
to Dames on Frames
Sliding in under the wiiiire.... I have 5 images that Erin Bogle
created for us that I have permission to post for Dames on Frames!!
They are called "Bike Ninjas." I will email Laila the files as
attachments. One thing- the edges need to be cleaned up (stupid
scanner) and I don't have photoshop or anything right now.

xox,