DOF in InDesign program

Laila Davis

Dec 10, 2010, 10:25:53 AM12/10/10
to dameso...@googlegroups.com
See next email for the pdfs. This version is in InDesgin, the program we laid it out in, and will probably not be readable to most folks, but thought I should send it out in case anyone wants to mess with it .

Laila

dames on frames 5.indd.pdf

Laila Davis

Dec 11, 2010, 11:16:39 AM12/11/10
to Lee Penn, dameso...@googlegroups.com
I guess the email I sent out with the pdfs didn't go thru cos it's too big. I'll see if I can upload it to the website today. If I can't I'll email it to Beth, who I think is a moderator, to upload. Anyone else a moderator?

Laila

From: rlee...@hotmail.com
To: laila...@yahoo.com
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2010 10:14:14 -0600

i'm completely in love with this issue - especially the bike art!  the head set female naughty bits - my fave pair!!!!
smile smile smile!

Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2010 07:25:53 -0800
From: laila...@yahoo.com
Subject: [Dames] DOF in InDesign program
To: dameso...@googlegroups.com

See next email for the pdfs. This version is in InDesgin, the program we laid it out in, and will probably not be readable to most folks, but thought I should send it out in case anyone wants to mess with it .

Laila

Emily Wergin

Dec 11, 2010, 4:50:38 PM12/11/10
to laila...@yahoo.com, Lee Penn, dameso...@googlegroups.com
Hey,

The file opened just fine on my computer (in adobe reader) and looks great!  I'm a moderator, and just uploaded the file to the google group for anyone having trouble accessing it.

Two little formatting suggestions if you make any changes:
1) I'd add page numbers so if pages get shuffled when photocopying, its easy to put things back in order
2) I'd export the pdf in black and white ... I think the photos will print better if the pdf is in b&w instead of color.

Thanks for all the work on this!  Can't wait to start handing it out.

-Emily

Lowrah

Dec 12, 2010, 10:26:11 AM12/12/10
to Dames on Frames
Opened just fine for me, too! Looks awesome. Although I did not
write the quote about the naughty bits, painful bits, pocketbook.
That was poorimpulsecontol. If it is too late to change that, I
understand. But for the record. =]