zine up on website

Laila Davis

Dec 13, 2010, 4:47:12 PM12/13/10
to dameso...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

I got an email from Emily saying that all the versions of the zine are up on the website, so if you want a different format, look here:

http://groups.google.com/group/damesonframes

... although it says you have to be signed in and a member to view files. That's new isn't it? Can't we make it public again? I have nothing but trouble with google groups because I don't have a gmail address that I use.

Laila

Ruthie Hansen

Dec 13, 2010, 5:12:59 PM12/13/10
to laila...@yahoo.com, dameso...@googlegroups.com
Hi All-- Everyone should be able to see the group files here: https://groups.google.com/group/damesonframes/files?hl=en&&sort=date

However, Google is planning to discontinue the "files" section of Google Groups in February, so we will need to host the files somewhere else online. Google Docs is probably the easiest solution. I can help transfer the existing zine files over there when the time comes.

Love the zine!

Ruthie

Lowrah

Dec 15, 2010, 11:00:14 AM12/15/10
to Dames on Frames
These are the printer settings for the print version:
Print to landscape, 8.5" x 11"
Print on both sides, flip pages up, booklet layout off, 1 page per
sheet.
I hope to have a bundle of these for handing out at the next Grease
Rag, this Thursday 7p-9p at Sunrise Cyclery. See you!

Thanks for putting this together, it looks amazing!

Claire Stoscheck

Oct 22, 2013, 3:33:01 PM10/22/13
to dameso...@googlegroups.com, laila...@yahoo.com
Hi all, it's been a long time! I'm wondering if anyone has all the old versions of Dames on Frames and could email them out? And/or post them online somewhere? I'd like to continue to distribute them...and not have to buy from Microcosm :)
Thanks!!
Claire