Daleks...

Joshua Webb

Oct 15, 2011, 4:30:27 PM10/15/11
to DaleksApp
Great game! One of my favorites. I do have a couple comments
regarding the game. 1. My high score never saves. Everytime I goto
open the game it resets. 2. On a previous mac version I used to play
I could "call" the daleks to me and instead of killing me like this
version, they would stop 1 space away and from there I could make my
next move. Keep up the good work!

Joshua Webb

Dave Rosenhauer

Oct 15, 2011, 11:03:04 PM10/15/11
to dale...@googlegroups.com

I'll check into the high score issue.  What OS version and phone/tablet are you using.

I'll look at adding a "call" option.

Dave Rosenhauer

Dave Rosenhauer

Jan 11, 2013, 2:10:27 PM1/11/13
to dale...@googlegroups.com
New version 1.2 just released. Should fix both of your issues.

Sorry for the long delay in getting the update out.