Trouble Clicking on Google Forms

Sheldon Meyer

Oct 26, 2016, 10:24:07 AM10/26/16
to DalekJS
Hello! I am fairly new to dalek and programming in general. I am trying to get a dalek program to fill out a Google Form for me. I have everything working and test on the dalek site as well as screenshot functions to verify that is working have all worked for me. My problem is actually getting dalek to click on the bubbles to fill out the form. All the examples on the dalek site use either class or id attributes in the HTML of the page but when I look at the HTML for the survey I am trying to use there are no id's and the classes are all the same and very long. I don't know what else I can put in the .click() function and how to use the correct syntax so dalek knows what attibute or element to look for. Does anyone know what I could do?