Passing parameters to test file

Sumit Varude

Jul 29, 2014, 3:26:09 AM7/29/14
to dal...@googlegroups.com
how can i pass parameters to a test file in dalekjs?

asciidisco

Aug 12, 2014, 6:28:39 PM8/12/14
to dal...@googlegroups.com
Hey.

The best way would be to set environment variables upfront & then use nodes `process.env` to access them.

Cheers
Sebastian

Zk W

Dec 10, 2014, 3:59:23 PM12/10/14
to dal...@googlegroups.com
Hi Sebastian

Could you provide a simple concrete example to achieving that ?
We have the test file but there are a few dynamic values for different builds we need to test, to pass in those dynamic values into the test file along with executing dalek.
We like your examples on dalekjs web page.

Thanks

Valieriy Slysarenko

Jul 10, 2015, 10:49:48 AM7/10/15
to dal...@googlegroups.com
Hi Sebastian!

I'm a junior dev on his second day trying Dalek and I have the same problem: I need to pass parameters to the test file... how do I set those environment variables? Could you give an example or a bit more of info?

Thanks a lot and sorry to disturb,
Valieriy