Errors creating DAISY 3 with the latest Pipeline version on MAcOS

Greg Kearney

Jan 19, 2020, 9:15:20 AM1/19/20
to daisy-pip...@googlegroups.com
Hello;

I'm getting the following error when I try and build a DAISY book with Pipeline 2 on MacOS

[ERROR] org.daisy.pipeline.job.Job - job finished with error state
An attribute node (showin) cannot be created after a child of the containing element. Most recent element start tag was output at line 74 of module fix-dtbook-structure.xsl

enclosed is the log as well as the original file.

36ea3f17-b828-4397-a305-521893554986.log
VoiceOver User Guide-corrected.xml

Bert Frees

Jan 21, 2020, 6:56:33 AM1/21/20
to daisy-pip...@googlegroups.com
Hi Greg.

Thanks for the report. That's definitely a bug. It will be fixed in the next release.

Bert

Op zo 19 jan. 2020 om 15:15 schreef Greg Kearney <gkea...@gmail.com>:

Any help would be welcome.

Commonwealth Braille & Talking Book Cooperative
Greg Kearney, General Manager
#320, 185-911 Yates Street
Victoria, BC V8V 4Y9
CANADA
Email: in...@cbtbc.org
Web: www.cbtbc.org

U.S. Address
2219 Melholland Road
Lawrence, KS 66047
UNITED STATES
Email: gkea...@gmail.com

Greg Kearney

Jan 21, 2020, 8:00:23 AM1/21/20
to daisy-pip...@googlegroups.com
Thanks, when would the next release be? This is a critical bug as it is preventing the creation of books on our end here.

Thanks,

Greg
> To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/daisy-pipeline-dev/CAOxiMsQoKpUombFsqoGib-9kUFCKOyEQP3Oaa7wPS6tYCAROuw%40mail.gmail.com.

Bert Frees

Jan 31, 2020, 10:24:07 AM1/31/20
to daisy-pip...@googlegroups.com
Hi Greg.
You should be able to update to v1.13.1 now using the updater program.

Bert

Greg Kearney

Jan 31, 2020, 11:30:54 AM1/31/20
to daisy-pip...@googlegroups.com
I seem to be the king of errors when it come to Pipeline here is what I am getting:

Bert Frees

Jan 31, 2020, 12:01:34 PM1/31/20
to daisy-pip...@googlegroups.com
Oh, sorry about that. Can you please try again? Should have been fixed.

Greg Kearney

Jan 31, 2020, 12:11:37 PM1/31/20
to daisy-pip...@googlegroups.com
That works, did this update the updateer and other MacOS apps to 64 bit as well?

Greg

> On Jan 31, 2020, at 11:01 AM, Bert Frees <bert...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Oh, sorry about that. Can you please try again? Should have been fixed.
>

> Op vr 31 jan. 2020 om 17:30 schreef Greg Kearney <gkea...@gmail.com>:
> I seem to be the king of errors when it come to Pipeline here is what I am getting:
>
> <PastedGraphic-1.png>
>
>> On Jan 31, 2020, at 9:23 AM, Bert Frees <bert...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Hi Greg.
>> You should be able to update to v1.13.1 now using the updater program.
>>
>> Bert
>>
>> Op di 21 jan. 2020 om 12:56 schreef Bert Frees <bert...@gmail.com>:
>> Hi Greg.
>>
>> Thanks for the report. That's definitely a bug. It will be fixed in the next release.
>>
>> Bert
>>
>> Op zo 19 jan. 2020 om 15:15 schreef Greg Kearney <gkea...@gmail.com>:
>> Hello;
>>
>> I'm getting the following error when I try and build a DAISY book with Pipeline 2 on MacOS
>>
>> [ERROR] org.daisy.pipeline.job.Job - job finished with error state
>> An attribute node (showin) cannot be created after a child of the containing element. Most recent element start tag was output at line 74 of module fix-dtbook-structure.xsl
>>
>> enclosed is the log as well as the original file.

Bert Frees

Jan 31, 2020, 12:23:14 PM1/31/20
to daisy-pip...@googlegroups.com
No, the updater only changes the JAR files. The 64-bit executables will be included in the next full "DMG" release.