An error I have never seen before from Pipeline

Greg Kearney

May 13, 2020, 3:55:36 PM5/13/20
to Bert Frees, daisy-pip...@googlegroups.com
OK Here is the error:

An attribute node (showin) cannot be created after a child of the containing element. Most recent element start tag was output at line 74 of module fix-dtbook-structure.xsl

I am enclosing the log file along with the DTBook XML file I am trying to build the DAISY 3 book from.

Any suggestions here?

Greg

JVI-study.xml
14231c83-31a4-4839-94ce-9f62d7d96f8e.log

Bert Frees

May 21, 2020, 8:49:48 AM5/21/20
to Greg Kearney, daisy-pip...@googlegroups.com
OK I see, you're being ironic.🙄

You must be using an older version of Pipeline because we fixed this issue some time ago. I just converted the file you attached and it came through fine (tried with and without audio enabled).