Best sources of DAISY pipeline2 project developer documentation?

C. Howell

Sep 14, 2016, 3:15:01 PM9/14/16
to DAISY Pipeline Developers

Hello,

I've installed and examined, and stepped through the running DAISY pipeline with Eclipse, but I still have a lot of questions.  Is there some documentation of the architecture and workflow through DAISY pipeline2 that perhaps you use to onboard new people?  I do have a good grasp of XSLT but I'm having a hard time following the flow.  If someone were feeling particularly generous with their time, perhaps I could remotely look at the code with them, and in return I could write up what we discuss for other people.

Thanks,

Caden Howell