Don't worry, just a glitch

Elin

Apr 2, 2011, 3:32:13 AM4/2/11
to dailypa...@googlegroups.com
Woooah... I get home from aikido training tonight and realize that something's amiss with my friends on the daily paintings group!

I've sorted out the glitch, and realize that all of you (me included!) were sent a message that said you were unsubscribed from the daily paintings list!!  It isn't TRUE!

I checked on everyone's status, and you're all still there!  Something happened between the daily paintings group and the mailing list provider I'm using--they havent' been communicating well and I think the mailing list had a hissy fit.

So .... I upgraded to the better account and there ought to not be any problems now.

Whew, I'd just be all kinds of upset to lose you! You're my lifeline and the support that keeps me going many days, and I appreciate every one of you so much!!
--
Elin Pendleton, AAEA, WAOW
The Paintings:  http://www.elinart.com