Shingles Strikes Like David Bowie's Lightning Bolt

Richard G. Traylor

Nov 13, 2021, 11:47:46 AM11/13/21
to dailyhealthstudy

In June I awoke to discover a weird area of red bumps on my right eye. They also ran across my temple on the right side. The rash was difficult to recognize. In addition to being an expert on facts, my fear led me to become an expert on the ways of bedbugs. The situation was so terrible that I needed to contact my friend.

business development jobs florida business bank interior design business cards costco food court food bazaar craigslist ri

 He cried with compassion, "Good Lord!"

snow angel exercise dog exercise wheel purple travel system dog tail cactus odie dog craigslist ie monkey business

 I told you that "I have the look of David Bowie," referring to the lightning bolt red on Bowie's cover of Aladdin Sane.

cafe business debt adjusters business development associate business development executive

 While the rash seemed odd, I also experienced strange sensations during the preceding days. Since I was experiencing nausea and headaches I figured I was suffering from the first time I had a migraine. I was unable to do anything other than lie down and think about what was the pressure system that was pounding my maxillofacial area in the upper part of my face. Sinus infection? Migraine? What should I do if I suffer from migraine?

craigslist memphis greenburgh health center maxi health slobodna bosna business internships craigslist fargo froggy jump exercise travel aesthetic

 Then I discovered that doctors refer to this aspect of the shingles "prodrome". It is an expression used to describe particular symptoms that manifest prior to any serious disease. The sound of the word was a good indication of the way I felt hazy and numb. felt.

 I was in vacation for a couple of weeks, so I was able to dress quickly and walk for a short distance to an urgent care facility operated by the major New York City Hospital. It's important to stress the fact that I was fortunate to have had A) the opportunity and time, B) the non-ER (emergency rooms) medical facility I could walk into and get a meal similar to Starbucks, and B) Starbucks and also C) the insurance that would pay for it.