Pray4u Daily Bible Email

1 view

bible...@pray4u.co.uk

Sep 9, 2014, 5:09:06 PM9/9/14
to dailybib...@googlegroups.com
Jesus said to him, If you can believe, all things are possible to him who believes.
Mark 9 v23

bible...@pray4u.co.uk

Sep 10, 2014, 5:09:06 PM9/10/14
to dailybib...@googlegroups.com
To this end we also pray always for you,that our God may count you worthy of your calling,& fulfil every desire of goodness & work of faith,with power
2 Thessalonians 1

bible...@pray4u.co.uk

Sep 11, 2014, 5:09:08 PM9/11/14
to dailybib...@googlegroups.com
God resists the proud, but gives grace to the humble. Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty hand of God, that he may exalt you in due time
1 Peter 5 v5

bible...@pray4u.co.uk

Sep 12, 2014, 5:09:07 PM9/12/14
to dailybib...@googlegroups.com
In the morning sow your seed,and in the evening don't withhold your hand;for you don't know which will prosper, whether this or that
Ecclesiastes 11 v6

bible...@pray4u.co.uk

Sep 15, 2014, 5:09:12 PM9/15/14
to dailybib...@googlegroups.com
Be strong and courageous. Don't be afraid, neither be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.
Joshua 1 v9

bible...@pray4u.co.uk

Sep 16, 2014, 5:09:07 PM9/16/14
to dailybib...@googlegroups.com
Only let your way of life be worthy of the Good News of Christ
Philemon 1 v27

bible...@pray4u.co.uk

Sep 17, 2014, 5:09:09 PM9/17/14
to dailybib...@googlegroups.com
What good is it, my brothers, if a man says he has faith, but has no works? Can faith save him?
James 2 v15

bible...@pray4u.co.uk

Sep 18, 2014, 5:09:09 PM9/18/14
to dailybib...@googlegroups.com
Don't be afraid, but speak and don't be silent for I am with you, and no one will attack you to harm you.
Acts 18 v9