Pray4u Daily Bible Email

1 view

bible...@pray4u.co.uk

Jan 7, 2015, 5:09:05 PM1/7/15
to dailybib...@googlegroups.com
You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your mind, and with all your strength.
Mark 12 v30

bible...@pray4u.co.uk

Jan 8, 2015, 5:09:07 PM1/8/15
to dailybib...@googlegroups.com
I will rejoice in the Lord,I will be joyful in the God of my salvation. The Lord is my strength. He makes my feet like deers' feet and enables me to go in high places.
Hebrews 3 v18

bible...@pray4u.co.uk

Jan 9, 2015, 5:09:06 PM1/9/15
to dailybib...@googlegroups.com
I desire therefore that the men in every place pray, lifting up holy hands without anger and doubting.
Timothy 2 v9

bible...@pray4u.co.uk

Jan 12, 2015, 5:09:12 PM1/12/15
to dailybib...@googlegroups.com
All the ways of a man are clean in his own eyes, but the Lord weighs the motives.
Proverbs 16 v2

bible...@pray4u.co.uk

Jan 13, 2015, 5:09:07 PM1/13/15
to dailybib...@googlegroups.com
Give diligence to present yourself approved by God, a workman who doesn't need to be ashamed, properly handling the Word of Truth.
2 Timothy 2 v1

bible...@pray4u.co.uk

Jan 14, 2015, 5:09:11 PM1/14/15
to dailybib...@googlegroups.com
God was revealed in the flesh,justified in the spirit,seen by angels,preached among the nations,believed on in the world,and received up in glory
1 Timothy 3 v16

bible...@pray4u.co.uk

Jan 15, 2015, 5:09:07 PM1/15/15
to dailybib...@googlegroups.com
Pride only breeds quarrels, but with ones who take advice is wisdom.
Proverbs 13 v10

bible...@pray4u.co.uk

Jan 16, 2015, 5:09:08 PM1/16/15
to dailybib...@googlegroups.com
Most certainly, I tell you, hereafter you will see heaven opened, and the angels of God ascending and descending on the Son of Man.
John 1 v50