Pray4u Daily Bible Email

bible...@pray4u.co.uk

Mar 9, 2015, 6:09:09 PM3/9/15
to dailybib...@googlegroups.com
For in you, Lord, do I hope. You will answer, Lord my God..
Psalm 38 v15

bible...@pray4u.co.uk

Mar 10, 2015, 6:09:06 PM3/10/15
to dailybib...@googlegroups.com
Beloved, you do a faithful work in whatever you accomplish for those who are brothers and strangers.
3 John 1 v5

bible...@pray4u.co.uk

Mar 11, 2015, 6:09:05 PM3/11/15
to dailybib...@googlegroups.com
There is therefore now no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus, who don't walk according to the flesh, but according to the Spirit.
Romans 8 v1

bible...@pray4u.co.uk

Mar 12, 2015, 6:09:06 PM3/12/15
to dailybib...@googlegroups.com
The fear of the Lord is to hate evil. I hate pride, arrogance, the evil way, and the perverse mouth.
Proverbs 8 v13

bible...@pray4u.co.uk

Mar 13, 2015, 6:09:07 PM3/13/15
to dailybib...@googlegroups.com
But I am poor and needy.May the Lord think about me.You are my help and my deliverer. Don't delay, my God.
Psalm 40 v17

bible...@pray4u.co.uk

Mar 16, 2015, 6:09:07 PM3/16/15
to dailybib...@googlegroups.com
He is also able to save to the uttermost those who draw near to God through him, seeing that he lives forever to make intercession for them.
Hebrews 7 v25

bible...@pray4u.co.uk

Mar 17, 2015, 6:09:05 PM3/17/15
to dailybib...@googlegroups.com
Behold my mother and my brothers.For whoever does the will of God, the same is my brother and my sister and mother.
Mark 3 v33