Pray4u Daily Bible Email

bible...@pray4u.co.uk

Dec 29, 2014, 5:09:05 PM12/29/14
to dailybib...@googlegroups.com
be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving each other, just as God also in Christ forgave you.Be therefore imitators of God, as beloved children
Ephesians 4 v32

bible...@pray4u.co.uk

Dec 30, 2014, 5:10:55 PM12/30/14
to dailybib...@googlegroups.com
Not everyone who says to me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter into the Kingdom of Heaven; but he who does the will of my Father who is in heaven.
Matthew 7 v21

bible...@pray4u.co.uk

Dec 31, 2014, 5:09:07 PM12/31/14
to dailybib...@googlegroups.com
I will rejoice in the Lord,I will be joyful in the God of my salvation. The Lord is my strength. He makes my feet like deers' feet and enables me to go in high places.
Hebrews 3 v18

bible...@pray4u.co.uk

Jan 1, 2015, 5:09:05 PM1/1/15
to dailybib...@googlegroups.com
The Lord has taken away your judgments. He has thrown out your enemy. The Lord is in the midst of you. You will not be afraid of evil any more.
Zephaniah 15 v3

bible...@pray4u.co.uk

Jan 2, 2015, 5:09:07 PM1/2/15
to dailybib...@googlegroups.com
I pray that you may prosper in all things and be healthy, even as your soul prospers.
3 John 1v2

bible...@pray4u.co.uk

Jan 5, 2015, 5:09:05 PM1/5/15
to dailybib...@googlegroups.com
You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your mind, and with all your strength.
Mark 12 v30

bible...@pray4u.co.uk

Jan 6, 2015, 5:09:07 PM1/6/15
to dailybib...@googlegroups.com
Exhort one another day by day, so long as it is called today, lest any one of you be hardened by the deceitfulness of sin.
Hebrews 3 v13