Pray4u Daily Bible Email

bible...@pray4u.co.uk

Mar 18, 2015, 6:09:07 PM3/18/15
to dailybib...@googlegroups.com
Blessed are those who mourn,for they shall be comforted. Blessed are the gentle,for they shall inherit the earth.
Matthew 5 v4

bible...@pray4u.co.uk

Mar 19, 2015, 6:09:05 PM3/19/15
to dailybib...@googlegroups.com
The time is fulfilled, and the Kingdom of God is at hand! Repent, and believe in the Good News.
Mark 1 v15

bible...@pray4u.co.uk

Mar 20, 2015, 6:09:05 PM3/20/15
to dailybib...@googlegroups.com
I will rejoice in the Lord,I will be joyful in the God of my salvation. The Lord is my strength. He makes my feet like deers' feet and enables me to go in high places.
Hebrews 3 v18

bible...@pray4u.co.uk

Mar 23, 2015, 6:09:07 PM3/23/15
to dailybib...@googlegroups.com
Grace be with all those who love our Lord Jesus Christ with incorruptible love. Amen
Ephesians 6 v24

bible...@pray4u.co.uk

Mar 24, 2015, 6:09:11 PM3/24/15
to dailybib...@googlegroups.com
Jesus answered him,If a man loves me, he will keep my word. My Father will love him, and we will come to him and make our home with him.
John 14 v23

bible...@pray4u.co.uk

Mar 25, 2015, 6:09:08 PM3/25/15
to dailybib...@googlegroups.com
But let us, since we belong to the day, be sober, putting on the breastplate of faith and love, and, for a helmet, the hope of salvation.
1 Thessalonians 5v8

bible...@pray4u.co.uk

Mar 26, 2015, 6:09:05 PM3/26/15
to dailybib...@googlegroups.com
Being therefore justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ
Romans 5 v1

bible...@pray4u.co.uk

Mar 27, 2015, 6:09:07 PM3/27/15
to dailybib...@googlegroups.com
For you ought to say,'If the Lord wills, we will both live, and do this or that.'But now you glory in your boasting. All such boasting is evil.
James 4 v16