Pray4u Daily Bible Email

bible...@pray4u.co.uk

Apr 7, 2015, 5:09:11 PM4/7/15
to dailybib...@googlegroups.com
He who would love life and see good days let him keep his tongue from evil and his lips from speaking deceit
1 Peter 3 v10

bible...@pray4u.co.uk

Apr 8, 2015, 5:09:06 PM4/8/15
to dailybib...@googlegroups.com
sanctify the Lord God in your hearts,always be ready to give an answer to everyone who asks you a reason concerning the hope that is in you
1 Peter 3 v16

bible...@pray4u.co.uk

Apr 9, 2015, 5:09:06 PM4/9/15
to dailybib...@googlegroups.com
Now may the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that you may abound in hope, in the power of the Holy Spirit.
Romans 15 v13

bible...@pray4u.co.uk

Apr 10, 2015, 5:09:06 PM4/10/15
to dailybib...@googlegroups.com
I will rejoice in the Lord,I will be joyful in the God of my salvation. The Lord is my strength. He makes my feet like deers' feet and enables me to go in high places.
Hebrews 3 v18

bible...@pray4u.co.uk

Apr 13, 2015, 5:09:05 PM4/13/15
to dailybib...@googlegroups.com
He who loves his life will lose it. He who hates his life in this world will keep it to eternal life.If anyone serves me, let him follow me.
John 12 v25

bible...@pray4u.co.uk

Apr 14, 2015, 5:09:06 PM4/14/15
to dailybib...@googlegroups.com
We know that all things work together for good for those who love God, to those who are called according to his purpose
Romans 8 v28

bible...@pray4u.co.uk

Apr 15, 2015, 5:09:05 PM4/15/15
to dailybib...@googlegroups.com
God chose you from the beginning for salvation through sanctification of the Spirit & belief in the truth;to which he called you through our Good News
2 Thessalonians 2 v13

bible...@pray4u.co.uk

Apr 16, 2015, 5:09:06 PM4/16/15
to dailybib...@googlegroups.com
She shall bring forth a son. You shall call his name Jesus, for it is he who shall save his people from their sins.
Matthew 1 v21