Pray4u Daily Bible Email

bible...@pray4u.co.uk

Dec 8, 2014, 5:09:09 PM12/8/14
to dailybib...@googlegroups.com
my beloved brothers,be steadfast,immovable,always abounding in the Lord's work, because you know that your labour is not in vain in the Lord.
1 Corinthians 15 v58

bible...@pray4u.co.uk

Dec 9, 2014, 5:09:07 PM12/9/14
to dailybib...@googlegroups.com
When he saw Jesus, he fell on his face, and begged him, saying, 'Lord, if you want to, you can make me clean.'
Luke 5 v12

bible...@pray4u.co.uk

Dec 10, 2014, 5:09:08 PM12/10/14
to dailybib...@googlegroups.com
All the ways of a man are clean in his own eyes, but the Lord weighs the motives.
Proverbs 16 v2

bible...@pray4u.co.uk

Dec 11, 2014, 5:09:06 PM12/11/14
to dailybib...@googlegroups.com
The fear of the Lord is to hate evil. I hate pride, arrogance, the evil way, and the perverse mouth.
Proverbs 8 v13

bible...@pray4u.co.uk

Dec 12, 2014, 5:09:11 PM12/12/14
to dailybib...@googlegroups.com
I will watch my ways, so that I don't sin with my tongue
Psalm 39 v1

bible...@pray4u.co.uk

Dec 15, 2014, 5:09:09 PM12/15/14
to dailybib...@googlegroups.com
You Lord remain forever.Your throne is from generation to generation.
Lamentations 5 v19

bible...@pray4u.co.uk

Dec 16, 2014, 5:09:08 PM12/16/14
to dailybib...@googlegroups.com
He said to her, 'Daughter, your faith has made you well. Go in peace, and be cured of your disease.'
Mark 5 v34

bible...@pray4u.co.uk

Dec 17, 2014, 5:09:08 PM12/17/14
to dailybib...@googlegroups.com
The light of the righteous shines brightly, but the lamp of the wicked is snuffed out.
Proverbs 13 v9