Pray4u Daily Bible Email

1 view

bible...@pray4u.co.uk

Aug 20, 2014, 5:09:06 PM8/20/14
to dailybib...@googlegroups.com
Go your way and eat your bread with joy and drink your wine with a merry heart for God has already accepted your works.
Ecclesiastes 9 v7

bible...@pray4u.co.uk

Aug 21, 2014, 5:09:05 PM8/21/14
to dailybib...@googlegroups.com
Blessed is he who considers the poor. The Lord will deliver him in the day of evil.
Psalm 41 v1

bible...@pray4u.co.uk

Aug 22, 2014, 5:09:06 PM8/22/14
to dailybib...@googlegroups.com
For our citizenship is in Heaven, from where we also wait for a Saviour, the Lord Jesus Christ
Philemon 3 v20

bible...@pray4u.co.uk

Aug 25, 2014, 5:09:07 PM8/25/14
to dailybib...@googlegroups.com
God chose you from the beginning for salvation through sanctification of the Spirit & belief in the truth;to which he called you through our Good News
2 Thessalonians 2 v13

bible...@pray4u.co.uk

Aug 26, 2014, 5:09:08 PM8/26/14
to dailybib...@googlegroups.com
If anyone desires to come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me.
Matthew 16 v24

bible...@pray4u.co.uk

Aug 27, 2014, 5:09:06 PM8/27/14
to dailybib...@googlegroups.com
Lay aside every weight and the sin which so easily entangles us and let us run with patience the race that is set before us looking to Jesus
Hebrews 12 v1

bible...@pray4u.co.uk

Aug 28, 2014, 5:09:10 PM8/28/14
to dailybib...@googlegroups.com
Go to your house, to your friends, and tell them what great things the Lord has done for you, and how he had mercy on you.
Mark 5 v18

bible...@pray4u.co.uk

Aug 29, 2014, 5:09:05 PM8/29/14
to dailybib...@googlegroups.com
If God is for us who can be against us?He who didn't spare his own Son, but delivered him up for us all,how would he not also with him freely give us all things?
Romans 8 v31