Pray4u Daily Bible Email

bible...@pray4u.co.uk

Sep 1, 2014, 5:09:06 PM9/1/14
to dailybib...@googlegroups.com
Jesus said to him, If you can believe, all things are possible to him who believes.
Mark 9 v23

bible...@pray4u.co.uk

Sep 2, 2014, 5:09:07 PM9/2/14
to dailybib...@googlegroups.com
It is of the Lords loving kindnesses that we are not consumed, because his compassion doesnt fail.
Lamentations 3 v22

bible...@pray4u.co.uk

Sep 3, 2014, 5:09:10 PM9/3/14
to dailybib...@googlegroups.com
Jesus answered,'You would have no power at all against me,unless it were given to you from above.Therefore he who delivered me to you has greater sin.'
John 19 v11

bible...@pray4u.co.uk

Sep 4, 2014, 5:09:08 PM9/4/14
to dailybib...@googlegroups.com

bible...@pray4u.co.uk

Sep 5, 2014, 5:09:08 PM9/5/14
to dailybib...@googlegroups.com
Wait for his Son from heaven, whom he raised from the dead - Jesus, who delivers us from the wrath to come.
1 Thessalonians 1 v10

bible...@pray4u.co.uk

Sep 8, 2014, 5:09:05 PM9/8/14
to dailybib...@googlegroups.com
Vanity of vanities, all is vanity.What does man gain from all his labour in which he labours under the sun
Ecclesiastes 1 v2