Pray4u Daily Bible Email

bible...@pray4u.co.uk

May 15, 2019, 5:09:05 PM5/15/19
to dailybib...@googlegroups.com
But glory, honour, and peace go to every man who works good, to the Jew first and also to the Greek. For there is no partiality with God.
Romans 2 v10

bible...@pray4u.co.uk

May 16, 2019, 5:09:05 PM5/16/19
to dailybib...@googlegroups.com
God, in the abundance of your loving kindness, answer me in the truth of your salvation. Deliver me out of the mire, and don't let me sink.
Psalm 69 v13

bible...@pray4u.co.uk

May 17, 2019, 5:09:05 PM5/17/19
to dailybib...@googlegroups.com
My soul thirsts for you, like a parched land. Hurry to answer me, Lord.My spirit fails.Don't hide your face from me
Psalm 143 v6

bible...@pray4u.co.uk

May 20, 2019, 5:09:05 PM5/20/19
to dailybib...@googlegroups.com
Open your mouth for the mute in the cause of all who are left desolate.Open your mouth, judge righteously,and serve justice to the poor and needy
Proverbs 31v8

bible...@pray4u.co.uk

May 21, 2019, 5:09:05 PM5/21/19
to dailybib...@googlegroups.com
I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End. I will give freely to him who is thirsty from the spring of the water of life.
Revelations 21 v7

bible...@pray4u.co.uk

May 22, 2019, 5:09:06 PM5/22/19
to dailybib...@googlegroups.com
Let us consider how to provoke one another to love and good works
Hebrews 10v24

bible...@pray4u.co.uk

May 23, 2019, 5:09:05 PM5/23/19
to dailybib...@googlegroups.com
Cheer up! On your feet! He's calling you!
Mark 10 v48

bible...@pray4u.co.uk

May 24, 2019, 5:09:05 PM5/24/19
to dailybib...@googlegroups.com
Don't grumble, brothers, against one another, so that you won't be judged.
James 5v9

bible...@pray4u.co.uk

May 27, 2019, 5:09:06 PM5/27/19
to dailybib...@googlegroups.com
Beloved, I pray that you may prosper in all things and be healthy, even as your soul prospers
3 John 1 v2

bible...@pray4u.co.uk

May 28, 2019, 5:09:05 PM5/28/19
to dailybib...@googlegroups.com
The Lord will keep you from all evil. He will keep your soul.
Psalm 121 v7

bible...@pray4u.co.uk

May 29, 2019, 5:09:05 PM5/29/19
to dailybib...@googlegroups.com
In the day of prosperity be joyful, and in the day of adversity consider; yes, God has made the one side by side with the other.
Ecc 7 v14

bible...@pray4u.co.uk

May 30, 2019, 5:09:05 PM5/30/19
to dailybib...@googlegroups.com
Jesus said, "'You shall not murder.' 'You shall not commit adultery.' 'You shall not steal.' 'You shall not offer false testimony.'"" "
Matthew 19 v19

bible...@pray4u.co.uk

May 31, 2019, 5:09:05 PM5/31/19
to dailybib...@googlegroups.com
You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your mind, and with all your strength.
Mark 12 v30

bible...@pray4u.co.uk

Jun 3, 2019, 5:09:07 PM6/3/19
to dailybib...@googlegroups.com
We know that all things work together for good for those who love God, to those who are called according to his purpose
Romans 8 v28

bible...@pray4u.co.uk

Jun 4, 2019, 5:09:05 PM6/4/19
to dailybib...@googlegroups.com
Tear your heart, and not your garments and turn to the Lord, your God,for he is gracious and merciful,slow to anger, and abundant in loving kindness.
Joel 2 v13

bible...@pray4u.co.uk

Jun 5, 2019, 5:09:05 PM6/5/19
to dailybib...@googlegroups.com
I will watch my ways, so that I don't sin with my tongue
Psalm 39 v1

bible...@pray4u.co.uk

Jun 6, 2019, 5:09:05 PM6/6/19
to dailybib...@googlegroups.com
the God of peace will quickly crush Satan under your feet. The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you.
Romans 16 v20

bible...@pray4u.co.uk

Jun 7, 2019, 5:09:05 PM6/7/19
to dailybib...@googlegroups.com
I will sing of loving kindness and justice.To you Lord, I will sing praises.I will be careful to live a blameless life.
Psalm 101 v1

bible...@pray4u.co.uk

Jun 10, 2019, 5:09:05 PM6/10/19
to dailybib...@googlegroups.com
Older men should be temperate, sensible, sober minded, sound in faith, in love, and in patience and older women likewise be reverent in behaviour.
Titus 2 v2

bible...@pray4u.co.uk

Jun 11, 2019, 5:09:05 PM6/11/19
to dailybib...@googlegroups.com
God was revealed in the flesh,justified in the spirit,seen by angels,preached among the nations,believed on in the world,and received up in glory.
1 Timothy 3 v16

bible...@pray4u.co.uk

Jun 12, 2019, 5:09:06 PM6/12/19
to dailybib...@googlegroups.com
Most certainly, I tell you, hereafter you will see heaven opened, and the angels of God ascending and descending on the Son of Man.
John 1 v50

bible...@pray4u.co.uk

Jun 13, 2019, 5:09:07 PM6/13/19
to dailybib...@googlegroups.com
Lay aside every weight and the sin which so easily entangles us and let us run with patience the race that is set before us looking to Jesus
Hebrews 12 v1

bible...@pray4u.co.uk

Jun 14, 2019, 5:09:05 PM6/14/19
to dailybib...@googlegroups.com
The Lord make you to increase and abound in love one toward another, and toward all men
1 Thessalonians 3 v12

bible...@pray4u.co.uk

Jun 17, 2019, 5:09:06 PM6/17/19
to dailybib...@googlegroups.com
Woe to those who are wise in their own eyes,and prudent in their own sight!
Isaiah 5 v21

bible...@pray4u.co.uk

Jun 18, 2019, 5:09:06 PM6/18/19
to dailybib...@googlegroups.com
I wait for Yahweh.My soul waits. I hope in his word. My soul longs for the Lord
Psalm 130 v5

bible...@pray4u.co.uk

Jun 19, 2019, 5:09:07 PM6/19/19
to dailybib...@googlegroups.com
A man's heart plans his course, but the Lord directs his steps.
Proverb 16 v9

bible...@pray4u.co.uk

Jun 20, 2019, 5:09:12 PM6/20/19
to dailybib...@googlegroups.com
be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving each other, just as God also in Christ forgave you.Be therefore imitators of God, as beloved children
Ephesians 4 v32

bible...@pray4u.co.uk

Jun 21, 2019, 5:09:04 PM6/21/19
to dailybib...@googlegroups.com

bible...@pray4u.co.uk

Jun 24, 2019, 5:09:06 PM6/24/19
to dailybib...@googlegroups.com
For our citizenship is in Heaven, from where we also wait for a Saviour, the Lord Jesus Christ
Philemon 3 v20

bible...@pray4u.co.uk

Jun 25, 2019, 5:09:05 PM6/25/19
to dailybib...@googlegroups.com
No temptation has taken you except what is common to man. God is faithful, who will not allow you to be tempted above what you are able
1Corinthians 10 v13

bible...@pray4u.co.uk

Jun 26, 2019, 5:09:05 PM6/26/19
to dailybib...@googlegroups.com
Then Job answered the Lord -I know that you can do all things and that no purpose of yours can be restrained.
Job 42 v1

bible...@pray4u.co.uk

Jun 27, 2019, 5:09:05 PM6/27/19
to dailybib...@googlegroups.com
But the word of God grew and multiplied.
Acts 12 v24

bible...@pray4u.co.uk

Jun 28, 2019, 5:09:07 PM6/28/19
to dailybib...@googlegroups.com
They worshiped him, and returned to Jerusalem with great joy,and were continually in the temple, praising and blessing God.
Luke 24 v42

bible...@pray4u.co.uk

Jul 1, 2019, 5:09:05 PM7/1/19
to dailybib...@googlegroups.com
Blessed is he who considers the poor. The Lord will deliver him in the day of evil.
Psalm 41 v1

bible...@pray4u.co.uk

Jul 2, 2019, 5:09:07 PM7/2/19
to dailybib...@googlegroups.com
But don't be far off, Lord.You are my help: hurry to help me. Deliver my soul from the sword
Psalm 22 v19

bible...@pray4u.co.uk

Jul 3, 2019, 5:09:06 PM7/3/19
to dailybib...@googlegroups.com
For you ought to say,'If the Lord wills, we will both live, and do this or that.'But now you glory in your boasting. All such boasting is evil.
James 4 v16

bible...@pray4u.co.uk

Jul 4, 2019, 5:09:05 PM7/4/19
to dailybib...@googlegroups.com
The Lord is good to those who wait for him, to the soul that seeks him.It is good that a man should hope and quietly wait for the salvation of the Lord.
Lamentations 3 v25

bible...@pray4u.co.uk

Jul 5, 2019, 5:09:04 PM7/5/19
to dailybib...@googlegroups.com

bible...@pray4u.co.uk

Jul 8, 2019, 5:09:05 PM7/8/19
to dailybib...@googlegroups.com
Put away all wickedness all deceit, hypocrisies envies and all evil speaking,as newborn babes long for the pure milk of the Word, that you may grow
1 Peter 2 v1

bible...@pray4u.co.uk

Jul 9, 2019, 5:09:05 PM7/9/19
to dailybib...@googlegroups.com
He who would love life and see good days let him keep his tongue from evil and his lips from speaking deceit
1 Peter 3 v10

bible...@pray4u.co.uk

Jul 10, 2019, 5:09:07 PM7/10/19
to dailybib...@googlegroups.com
we also pray always for you, that our God may count you worthy of your calling, and fulfil every desire of goodness and work of faith, with power
2 Thessalonians 1 v11

bible...@pray4u.co.uk

Jul 11, 2019, 5:09:07 PM7/11/19
to dailybib...@googlegroups.com
Watch yourselves, that we don't lose the things which we have accomplished, but that we receive a full reward.
2 John 1v8

bible...@pray4u.co.uk

Jul 12, 2019, 5:09:05 PM7/12/19
to dailybib...@googlegroups.com
Vanity of vanities, all is vanity.What does man gain from all his labour in which he labours under the sun
Ecclesiastes 1 v2

bible...@pray4u.co.uk

Jul 15, 2019, 5:09:06 PM7/15/19
to dailybib...@googlegroups.com
Come, everyone who thirsts, to the waters Come, he who has no money, buy, and eat Yes, come, buy wine and milk without money and without price.
Isaiah 55 v1

bible...@pray4u.co.uk

Jul 16, 2019, 5:09:06 PM7/16/19
to dailybib...@googlegroups.com
Peace be to you. As the Father has sent me, even so I send you.
John 20 v20

bible...@pray4u.co.uk

Jul 17, 2019, 5:09:05 PM7/17/19
to dailybib...@googlegroups.com
I will bless you while I live.I will lift up my hands in your name. My soul shall be satisfied as with the richest food.My mouth shall praise you with joyful lips
Psalm 63

bible...@pray4u.co.uk

Jul 18, 2019, 5:09:05 PM7/18/19
to dailybib...@googlegroups.com
But you,Lord,are a shield around me,my glory,& the one who lifts up my head.I cry to Yahweh with my voice,& he answers me out of his holy hill.
Psalm 3 v3

bible...@pray4u.co.uk

Jul 19, 2019, 5:09:06 PM7/19/19
to dailybib...@googlegroups.com
She shall bring forth a son. You shall call his name Jesus, for it is he who shall save his people from their sins.
Matthew 1 v21

bible...@pray4u.co.uk

Jul 22, 2019, 5:09:05 PM7/22/19
to dailybib...@googlegroups.com
But I am poor and needy.May the Lord think about me.You are my help and my deliverer. Don't delay, my God.
Psalm 40 v17

bible...@pray4u.co.uk

Jul 23, 2019, 5:09:06 PM7/23/19
to dailybib...@googlegroups.com
Come to me, all you who labour and are heavily burdened and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me
Matthew 11 v29

bible...@pray4u.co.uk

Jul 24, 2019, 5:09:07 PM7/24/19
to dailybib...@googlegroups.com
Jesus said to him, "If you want to be perfect
go

bible...@pray4u.co.uk

Jul 25, 2019, 5:09:07 PM7/25/19
to dailybib...@googlegroups.com
God knows your hearts. For that which is exalted among men is an abomination in the sight of God.
Luke 16 v15

bible...@pray4u.co.uk

Jul 26, 2019, 5:09:06 PM7/26/19
to dailybib...@googlegroups.com
I am in distress. Let us fall now into the hand of the Lord, for his mercies are great. Let me not fall into the hand of man.
2 Samuel 24 v14

bible...@pray4u.co.uk

Jul 29, 2019, 5:09:07 PM7/29/19
to dailybib...@googlegroups.com
But grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. To him be the glory both now and forever. Amen.
2 Peter 3 v18

bible...@pray4u.co.uk

Jul 30, 2019, 5:09:06 PM7/30/19
to dailybib...@googlegroups.com
Seek the things that are above where Christ is seated on the right hand of God.Set your mind on things that are above not on the things that are on earth
Colossians 3 v1

bible...@pray4u.co.uk

Jul 31, 2019, 5:09:06 PM7/31/19
to dailybib...@googlegroups.com

bible...@pray4u.co.uk

Aug 1, 2019, 5:09:05 PM8/1/19
to dailybib...@googlegroups.com
Go and make disciples of all nations, baptising them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit.
Matthew 28 v19

bible...@pray4u.co.uk

Aug 2, 2019, 5:09:06 PM8/2/19
to dailybib...@googlegroups.com
For in you, Lord, do I hope.You will answer, Lord my God. For I said, Don't let them gloat over me or exalt themselves over me when my foot slips.
Psalm 38 v15

bible...@pray4u.co.uk

Aug 5, 2019, 5:09:06 PM8/5/19
to dailybib...@googlegroups.com
To this end we also pray always for you,that our God may count you worthy of your calling,& fulfil every desire of goodness & work of faith,with power
2 Thessalonians 1

bible...@pray4u.co.uk

Aug 6, 2019, 5:09:06 PM8/6/19
to dailybib...@googlegroups.com
Let the favour of the Lord our God be on us; establish the work of our hands for us; yes, establish the work of our hands.
Psalm 90 v17

bible...@pray4u.co.uk

Aug 7, 2019, 5:09:05 PM8/7/19
to dailybib...@googlegroups.com
Blessed is he who considers the poor. The Lord will deliver him in the day of evil.
Psalm 41 v1

bible...@pray4u.co.uk

Aug 8, 2019, 5:09:05 PM8/8/19
to dailybib...@googlegroups.com
Even now the axe lies at the root of the trees.Therefore,every tree that doesn't bring forth good fruit is cut down,and cast into the fire
Matthew 3 v10

bible...@pray4u.co.uk

Aug 9, 2019, 5:09:05 PM8/9/19
to dailybib...@googlegroups.com
Didn't God choose those who are poor in this world to be rich in faith, and heirs of the Kingdom which he promised to those who love him?
James 2 v5

bible...@pray4u.co.uk

Aug 12, 2019, 5:09:05 PM8/12/19
to dailybib...@googlegroups.com
Blessed be the Lord because he has heard the voice of my petitions.He is my strength and my shield.My heart has trusted in him, and I am helped.
Psalm 28 v6

bible...@pray4u.co.uk

Aug 13, 2019, 5:09:06 PM8/13/19
to dailybib...@googlegroups.com
But the word of God grew and multiplied.
Acts 12 v24

bible...@pray4u.co.uk

Aug 14, 2019, 5:09:06 PM8/14/19
to dailybib...@googlegroups.com

bible...@pray4u.co.uk

Aug 15, 2019, 5:09:06 PM8/15/19
to dailybib...@googlegroups.com
God was revealed in the flesh,justified in the spirit,seen by angels,preached among the nations,believed on in the world,and received up in glory.
1 Timothy 3 v16

bible...@pray4u.co.uk

Aug 16, 2019, 5:09:06 PM8/16/19
to dailybib...@googlegroups.com
The Lord's works are great, pondered by all those who delight in them. His work is honour and majesty. His righteousness endures forever.
Psalm 111 v2

bible...@pray4u.co.uk

Aug 19, 2019, 5:09:06 PM8/19/19
to dailybib...@googlegroups.com
We also rejoice in our sufferings, knowing that suffering works perseverance; and perseverance, proven character; and proven character, hope
Romans 5 v4

bible...@pray4u.co.uk

Aug 20, 2019, 5:09:07 PM8/20/19
to dailybib...@googlegroups.com
Jesus said to him, Assuredly I tell you, today you will be with me in Paradise.
Luke 23 v43

bible...@pray4u.co.uk

Aug 21, 2019, 5:09:05 PM8/21/19
to dailybib...@googlegroups.com
Jesus Christ & God our Father who loved us & gave us eternal comfort and good hope through grace comfort your hearts & establish you in evry good work
2 Thessalonians 2 v16

bible...@pray4u.co.uk

Aug 22, 2019, 5:09:05 PM8/22/19
to dailybib...@googlegroups.com
Listen to my prayer, God.Don't hide yourself from my supplication. Attend to me, and answer me.
Psalm 55 v1

bible...@pray4u.co.uk

Aug 23, 2019, 5:09:05 PM8/23/19
to dailybib...@googlegroups.com
But glory, honour, and peace go to every man who works good, to the Jew first and also to the Greek. For there is no partiality with God.
Romans 2 v10

bible...@pray4u.co.uk

Aug 26, 2019, 5:09:07 PM8/26/19
to dailybib...@googlegroups.com
The righteous care about justice for the poor. The wicked aren't concerned about knowledge
Proverbs29 v7

bible...@pray4u.co.uk

Aug 27, 2019, 5:09:05 PM8/27/19
to dailybib...@googlegroups.com
To him therefore who knows to do good, and doesn't do it, to him it is sin.
James 4 v17

bible...@pray4u.co.uk

Aug 28, 2019, 5:09:06 PM8/28/19
to dailybib...@googlegroups.com
The Lord is your keeper. He is your shade on your right hand.The sun will not harm you by day,nor the moon by night.
Psalm 121 v5

bible...@pray4u.co.uk

Aug 29, 2019, 5:09:04 PM8/29/19
to dailybib...@googlegroups.com
Great and marvellous are your works, Lord God, the Almighty!Righteous and true are your ways, you King of the nations.
Revelations 15 v3

bible...@pray4u.co.uk

Aug 30, 2019, 5:09:05 PM8/30/19
to dailybib...@googlegroups.com
They worshiped him, and returned to Jerusalem with great joy,and were continually in the temple, praising and blessing God.
Luke 24 v42

bible...@pray4u.co.uk

Sep 2, 2019, 5:09:07 PM9/2/19
to dailybib...@googlegroups.com
Don't grumble, brothers, against one another, so that you won't be judged.
James 5v9

bible...@pray4u.co.uk

Sep 3, 2019, 5:09:05 PM9/3/19
to dailybib...@googlegroups.com
He said to her, 'Daughter, your faith has made you well. Go in peace, and be cured of your disease.'
Mark 5 v34

bible...@pray4u.co.uk

Sep 4, 2019, 5:09:07 PM9/4/19
to dailybib...@googlegroups.com
Be strong and courageous. Don't be afraid, neither be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.
Joshua 1 v9

bible...@pray4u.co.uk

Sep 5, 2019, 5:09:05 PM9/5/19
to dailybib...@googlegroups.com
Great is our Lord, and mighty in power.His understanding is infinite. He upholds the humble. He brings the wicked down to the ground.
Psalm 147 v5

bible...@pray4u.co.uk

Sep 6, 2019, 5:09:06 PM9/6/19
to dailybib...@googlegroups.com
Let us cleanse ourselves from all defilement of flesh and spirit, perfecting holiness in the fear of God.
2 Corinthians 7 v1

bible...@pray4u.co.uk

Sep 9, 2019, 5:09:06 PM9/9/19
to dailybib...@googlegroups.com
O Lord, you are God, who made the heaven, the earth, the sea, and all that is in them
Acts 4 v24

bible...@pray4u.co.uk

Sep 10, 2019, 5:09:05 PM9/10/19
to dailybib...@googlegroups.com
Go quickly and tell his disciples - He has risen from the dead, and behold, he goes before you into Galilee there you will see him.
Matthew 28 v7

bible...@pray4u.co.uk

Sep 11, 2019, 5:09:05 PM9/11/19
to dailybib...@googlegroups.com
Older men should be temperate, sensible, sober minded, sound in faith, in love, and in patience and older women likewise be reverent in behaviour.
Titus 2 v2

bible...@pray4u.co.uk

Sep 12, 2019, 5:09:05 PM9/12/19
to dailybib...@googlegroups.com
Beloved, you do a faithful work in whatever you accomplish for those who are brothers and strangers.
3 John1 v5

bible...@pray4u.co.uk

Sep 13, 2019, 5:09:05 PM9/13/19
to dailybib...@googlegroups.com
The things which are impossible with men are possible with God.
Luke 18 v27

bible...@pray4u.co.uk

Sep 16, 2019, 5:09:05 PM9/16/19
to dailybib...@googlegroups.com
You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your mind, and with all your strength.
Mark 12 v30

bible...@pray4u.co.uk

Sep 17, 2019, 5:09:05 PM9/17/19
to dailybib...@googlegroups.com
But the Lord is faithful, who will establish you, and guard you from the evil one.2
Thessalonians 3 v3

bible...@pray4u.co.uk

Sep 18, 2019, 5:09:06 PM9/18/19
to dailybib...@googlegroups.com
Don't boast about tomorrow for you don't know what a day may bring forth.Let another man praise you,and not your own mouth.
Proverbs 27 v1

bible...@pray4u.co.uk

Sep 19, 2019, 5:09:05 PM9/19/19
to dailybib...@googlegroups.com
Great and marvellous are your works, Lord God, the Almighty! Righteous and true are your ways, you King of the nations.
Revelations 15v3

bible...@pray4u.co.uk

Sep 20, 2019, 5:09:06 PM9/20/19
to dailybib...@googlegroups.com
In the day of prosperity be joyful, and in the day of adversity consider; yes, God has made the one side by side with the other
Ecclesiastes 7 v14

bible...@pray4u.co.uk

Sep 23, 2019, 5:09:06 PM9/23/19
to dailybib...@googlegroups.com
Therefore you are without excuse, O man, whoever you are who judge. For in that which you judge another, you condemn yourself.
Romans 2 v1

bible...@pray4u.co.uk

Sep 24, 2019, 5:09:05 PM9/24/19
to dailybib...@googlegroups.com
A word fitly spoken is like apples of gold in settings of silver.
Proverbs 25 v11

bible...@pray4u.co.uk

Sep 25, 2019, 5:09:06 PM9/25/19
to dailybib...@googlegroups.com
A man's heart plans his course, but the Lord directs his steps.
Proverb 16 v9

bible...@pray4u.co.uk

Sep 26, 2019, 5:09:06 PM9/26/19
to dailybib...@googlegroups.com
For you will light my lamp, Lord. My God will light up my darkness.
Psalm 18 v28

bible...@pray4u.co.uk

Sep 27, 2019, 5:09:06 PM9/27/19
to dailybib...@googlegroups.com
I desire therefore that the men in every place pray, lifting up holy hands without anger and doubting.
Timothy 2 v9

bible...@pray4u.co.uk

Sep 30, 2019, 5:09:06 PM9/30/19
to dailybib...@googlegroups.com
We desire that each one of you may show the same diligence to the fullness of hope even to the end
Hebrews 6 v11

bible...@pray4u.co.uk

Oct 1, 2019, 5:09:05 PM10/1/19
to dailybib...@googlegroups.com
Go your way and eat your bread with joy and drink your wine with a merry heart for God has already accepted your works.
Ecclesiastes 9 v7
It is loading more messages.