Pray4u Daily Bible Email

bible...@pray4u.co.uk

Feb 16, 2015, 5:09:11 PM2/16/15
to dailybib...@googlegroups.com
Jesus began to tell them, 'Be careful that no one leads you astray. For many will come in my name saying I am he and will lead many astray.'
Mark 13 v5

bible...@pray4u.co.uk

Feb 17, 2015, 5:09:10 PM2/17/15
to dailybib...@googlegroups.com
God was revealed in the flesh,justified in the spirit,seen by angels,preached among the nations,believed on in the world,and received up in glory.
1 Timothy 3 v16

bible...@pray4u.co.uk

Feb 18, 2015, 5:09:11 PM2/18/15
to dailybib...@googlegroups.com
That every man should eat and drink,and enjoy good in all his labour, is the gift of God. I know that whatever God does, it shall be forever.
Ecclesiastes 3 v13

bible...@pray4u.co.uk

Feb 19, 2015, 5:09:13 PM2/19/15
to dailybib...@googlegroups.com
Then Job answered the Lord -I know that you can do all things and that no purpose of yours can be restrained.
Job 42 v1

bible...@pray4u.co.uk

Feb 20, 2015, 5:09:05 PM2/20/15
to dailybib...@googlegroups.com
For the ways of the Lord are right,and the righteous walk in them. But the rebellious stumble in them.
Hosea 14 v9

bible...@pray4u.co.uk

Feb 23, 2015, 5:09:05 PM2/23/15
to dailybib...@googlegroups.com
But Peter said, 'Silver and gold have I none, but what I have, that I give you. In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, get up and walk!'
Acts 3 v6

bible...@pray4u.co.uk

Feb 24, 2015, 5:09:05 PM2/24/15
to dailybib...@googlegroups.com
I desire therefore that the men in every place pray, lifting up holy hands without anger and doubting.
Timothy 2 v9

bible...@pray4u.co.uk

Feb 25, 2015, 5:09:08 PM2/25/15
to dailybib...@googlegroups.com
Therefore you are without excuse, O man, whoever you are who judge. For in that which you judge another, you condemn yourself.
Romans 2 v1